Is there a risk of buying sex toys online?

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
bowen

Is there a risk of buying sex toys online?

Post by bowen »

However, there are several dangers in purchasing sexy silicone sexual intercourse doll products online. Many sex toy websites are frauds and offer lower quality inflatable or even plastic dolls or even steal your financial institution details. In inclusion, you should not really buy sex toys from well-known e-commerce stores because a few of them are usually fake and not really authentic. In this kind of instance, I oa ught to buy adult sex doll through reputable e-commerce websites like SexDollBay.com.
phil0110

Re: Is there a risk of buying sex toys online?

Post by phil0110 »

Of course, sometimes it's a risk, but online shops save me, I can't go to any sex shop in my town (Nobody gets to know me because of my profession). You should choose proven online shops, I can help you, when I found a link I'll send you.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Adam and Eve stores have been out there for years... I can remember getting print catalogs from them. I wouldn't have any issues buying on line from them and have done in the past assuming they had the products I wanted.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

There are highly reputable online merchants. Someone mentioned Adam and Eve. https://www.lovehoney.com/ is my go to place. It’s in the UK and I’m in the U.S. but never had problems with shipping or anything else. I like their broad selection of merch more than A&E.

As for getting scammed, I’m no expert but I will never enter credit card data into a merchant’s website, unless it is well proven as reliable, or unless I can use a virtual credit card number, which a lot of credit card issuers now offer.

Better yet I prefer merchants who accept PayPal. Maybe there are scammers who maybe can fake a PayPal payment option but I don’t see how. PayPal allows various payment option: direct from bank account, a credit card set up with PayPal, and maybe more. When paying with PayPal, the merchant site sends you temporarily to the PayPal site. My browser is set to remember my password at Paypal, and I use two factor authentication, so I know I’m not giving out my password to a scammer because the browser is supposed to authenticate that it actually is connected to PayPal. And I also know PayPal has vetted the merchant as legit. Again, scammers can possibly overcome any of these safeguards but I feel very confident with PayPal. I’m pretty sure G-pay (Google), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, and some others are equally safe but I’ve not had experience with them.
ruixingcoffe

Post by ruixingcoffe »

No, but you need to buy from a trustworthy and authentic online store to ensure that your money will not be scammed. sexdollpartner.com is a legally operated store that mainly sells RIDMII brand dolls. To obtain authorization, they provide a variety of payment channels, such as paypal and credit card channels, to ensure your legitimate rights and interests.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Here in the UK there are some well known reliable on line sex toy mail order companies. You can have your order delivered to your home or arrange for it to go to a nearby post office where you can collect it. Stay away from anyone you suspect of being dodgy !!
jknjiss

Post by jknjiss »

Just found a form of risk when ordering online. If you order your toys off Amazon then your Alexa 10 will happily display it on screen in your living room for all your children to see. Now that everyone knows a cock ring is on the way it's just endless comments referencing my balls to jingle bells 🎅
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

jknjiss wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:35 pm Just found a form of risk when ordering online. If you order your toys off Amazon then your Alexa 10 will happily display it on screen in your living room for all your children to see. Now that everyone knows a cock ring is on the way it's just endless comments referencing my balls to jingle bells 🎅
LOL!
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

:shock: Wowsers! Just think what AI might do to you. I don't use any of those gadgets that talk to you but If you go online to Amazon it will probably show you the product in the landing page as well. Don't know for sure as I haven't ordered anything adult from them in years.