Post by jorjo »

help with toys plus the choice of toys individual
you can write to me in private or leave a message in the topic above
experience in toys is not enough so I need your competent help
mindflashback
Site Admin

Re: help with toys pls

Post by mindflashback »

You need help with choosing a sex toy or you don't know from where to buy sex toys?
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

The best advice i can give you is to don't go cheap. Even thou i buy male toys. My example would be i first bought a prostate toy... when i upgraded to my first vibe one i bought one for like 30 dollars. it vibrates and thats it. i started looking into other toys and found a we vibe, it comes with a remote multiable settings. ok i spend like 130 but its way more enjoyable and something like that you only want to buy once. It also comes with possiblity of controlling from a phone even from someone over the internet. so for lady toys id look into we vibe or lelo... i wish my wife was into toys id get her a lelo for sure.. hope that helps... maybe we could chat and play when you get your toy...
backupf
Site Admin

Post by backupf »

It all depends on how dark your mind is. How about the double penetration? Is it ok for you? My ex-girlfriend loved that. At first, I was using my cock and fingers, but then I gave her a dildo, and even later - a double penetrator, named "The king cock", so that she could masturbate with it while I'm watching or while I'm not at home, and she's horny. None of us is against masturbation and it's stupid when I hear other couples that oppose masturbation. It's better to know that your partner is fucking himself than with another person. Or I'm I the only one thinking this way?
Searching for sex toys? Take a look at the adult entertainment store where I buy from.
alexisavi
Site Admin

Post by alexisavi »

Well i’d like to share my experience with sex toys shopping, my husband is so interested in rough sex and sadism and he asked me to buy some sado equipment and toys so, i had to do some online searching cause i was shy to go to the shop and ordered some cuffs and ropes, and some other toys. i received them a few hours later and they felt really high quality and my husband really enjoyed them.
honormyclit
Site Admin

Post by honormyclit »

What are you into? I'm all about the clit and just love the Lelo Ora 2 and the Womanizer. They are pricey but worth every single penny in my opinion. The Satisfyer is a cheap substitute that I have enjoyed. Trying to save up for the new Ora. Hope this helps
malvin
Site Admin

Post by malvin »

I would recommend Sinful Rabbit Vibrator and Vibrator egg. Sinful Rabbit Vibrator was Full-bodied and powerful vibrator for you who want to be sure of a good orgasm. Use it with a good water-based lubricant, and you will get the optimal effect. While Vibrator egg is Easy to use and can be controlled via app and remote control. I was inspired to bought for my girlfriend while reading the reviews on Eroti site here at Denmark. They have a lot product they review and compare the prices. :) :D