Fleshlights and similar toys

Talk about your favorite sex toys or ask for recommendations
jeep
Site Admin

Re: Fleshlights and similar toys

Post by jeep »

I used to have a Sue Johanson Super HeadHoncho. Cheap, tight entry hole, internal stimulation ribs. Used with a condom and lots of lube and it felt great. I ripped it though - too much thrusting, but at that price...
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Years ago I purchased a fleshlight with two inserts: one pussy and one butthole. It was fun trying the different inserts, but very quickly I realized three things:

- the fleshlight felt good when I was using it, but clean-up afterward was a drag.
- As good as it felt, I much prefer using my own hand and seeing/feeling my penis when I masturbate.
- I like seeing my cum shoot out when I ejaculate, which wasn't possible if I came inside the fleshlight.

YMMV
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Whilst I've never used one of those I like the same things you do when masturbating. I love to see the cum spurt and the feeling of my hand on my cock.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I also love seeing my cum spurting out, and anyone else's too for that matter. :D
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes I have to agree watching my cum spurt out as I pump my cock is a really sweet reward for all the hard work...sharing it is even better!
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

I think you guys should look into the Quick Shot Fleshlight. It's clear, open-ended and about five inches in length. So, you can see yourself cumming and if you're average in length chances are good you'll be coming outside. Clean up is a lot easier since it's smaller. It has two openings: a mouth and an anus. It's my go-to Fleshlight.