Any of you guys miss bush?

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
Couplebate
Site Admin

Re: Any of you guys miss bush?

Post by Couplebate »

Bring back the Bush . "Its just so Sexy"
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

Personally, I much prefer shaved. More hygenic, erotic. Plus, I find getting pubic hair in my throat to be an unwelcome distraction.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

My wife has a nice bush, and I love burying my face in it. I admit I have never experienced non-bush, it's probably very nice too. For me, it's all about the taste and smell. I could spend hours with my face buried in my wife's juicy pussy if she would let me. There are women who I wasn't particularly attracted to otherwise, but when I went down on them I was intoxicated by their taste and smell and dreamed about it later ... !!
whispering
Site Admin

Post by whispering »

I love women's bodies, and to me their bush is their crowning glory. That said, I love the HD videos of bald pussies. :)

...but really, with all that's going on in the country today, I'm starting to miss Buxh :D
Last edited by whispering on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

A wee strip of hair is fine, not good that full bush and hairs down the throat! I enjoying shaving the wife, might take it up as a retirement job - professional bush cutting ;)
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

I love bald pussy.....my wife had her lasered years ago....never grows back....smooth as .....well you know :lol:
needchanged
Site Admin

Post by needchanged »

I was a teenager in the 80’s and all the girls I dated had full bush. I have always loved it because that’s what I knew when I started experimenting with women. I am a big fan of the heavy scent of a woman and hair around a pussy enhances that. When I met my wife she had a full bush. Then the 90’s came and hair was considered taboo. I have asked her to let it grow out but she refuses. I miss it.
horney65
Site Admin

Post by horney65 »

A good bush is the sexiest thing in the world !!! The first one I ever saw was my sisters and it was a beauty !!!
johnjo1940
Site Admin

Post by johnjo1940 »

I so enjoy a nice bush. Lovely for nestling your face in. My first sight of bush was also my sister's and my first real girlfriend had a mass of black hair around her pussy. Good times!!!
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I like it trimmed, that way playing with it is so much more exciting.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Not a guy (thankfully) but I had to comment...

If I hear one more person say, being bald down there is cleaner, I think I will scream! Being shaved is NOT more hygienic and everyone needs a bath. Actually, shaving daily never lets the skin heal. I also think it’s absolutely crazy to put a razor blade there (male or female). Not going for laser hair removal either. Nope.

Having pubic hair actually makes the arousal scent more prominent. I love my bush!! And I don’t want to look like a prepubescent girl or plucked chicken.

It is a personal preference for sure but in my female opinion...oh hell yes, my bush is beautiful!
I agree, It is my crowning glory on the way to paradise! By the way,“Parting the pubes” is a fun part of foreplay!

I would be turned off if a guy didn’t appreciate me and my perfect (bush covered) pussy. My solo foreplay includes running my fingers through my own bush. I want him to have pubic hair too.
Last edited by allnaturallady13 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

"Parting the pubes" describes it so well!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:02 am Not a guy (thankfully) but I had to comment...

If I hear one more person say, being bald down there is cleaner, I think I will scream! Being shaved is NOT more hygienic and everyone needs a bath. Actually, shaving daily never lets the skin heal. I also think it’s absolutely crazy to put a razor blade there (male or female). Not going for laser hair removal either. Nope.

Having pubic hair actually makes the arousal scent more prominent. I love my bush!! And I don’t want to look like a prepubescent girl or plucked chicken.

It is a personal preference for sure but in my female opinion...oh hell yes, my bush is beautiful!
I agree, It is my crowning glory on the way to paradise! “Parting the pubes” is a fun part of foreplay!

I would be turned off if a guy didn’t appreciate me and my perfect (bush covered) pussy. My solo foreplay includes running my fingers through my own bush. I want him to have pubic hair too.
I love bush. I've seen some heavy bush and some trimmed. But hair is beautiful. Bald or shaven can be nice but when the hair is growing back it will give her one heck of an itch.
The feel with bush is extremely erotic.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

mash2014 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:16 pm
allnaturallady13 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:02 am Not a guy (thankfully) but I had to comment...

I agree, It is my crowning glory on the way to paradise! By the way, “Parting the pubes” is a fun part of foreplay!

I love bush. I've seen some heavy bush and some trimmed. But hair is beautiful. Bald or shaven can be nice but when the hair is growing back it will give her one heck of an itch.
The feel with bush is extremely erotic.
Pubic hair is like sexy lingerie. It’s adds to the solo and/or mutual play. It’s like opening a gift. The bush is erotic (in both a male and female) and I personally have no plans to be bald, ever! And I love looking like a full grown, mature female.
Last edited by allnaturallady13 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

lexington wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:09 am "Parting the pubes" describes it so well!
And the reward will be fantastic!
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

got to be honest....yes i liked running my toungue through a nice wet bush and rubbing it all over my face
bruceblack

Post by bruceblack »

Years ago when it was rare for a woman to shave, when I saw the rare photo of a shaven woman I thought it was one of the hottest things in the world. I even convinced a girlfriend to shave and we both enjoyed it, but she did let it grow right back. But now that shaving is the norm for women, I find pubic hair more arousing. Guess I like whatever's different. Overall I do think pubic hair on a woman is like the frame on an artistic masterpiece.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

lexington wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:16 pm I like it trimmed, that way playing with it is so much more exciting.
:roll: and thats the delight- had my share of full bush honeypie and frankly wasn't a fan- the mature and the young see it differently sometimes- a mature woman knows shes more sensitive round there and sure as hell knows when I'm presenting a concert at the Labia Orchestra at the Y.

Seriously, everything is better with minimal interference of hairs. I've converted a couple over time, and their impassioned blushes when they've come walkabout bare underneath always draws attention. Like the time I asked my Indian lady to wear a white cotton chemise to the beach for an evening walk- in the dimming sun her dark nipples showed proud and erect dimples that I was very proud to call my own :o
-sv-
eatmycum
Site Admin

Post by eatmycum »

NO, not at all. I love the smooth look MUCH better. I also love the smooth look on cocks and trim my own as well.
jintex
Site Admin

Post by jintex »

Here is my 2 cents……..The only thing that I like about bush is nostalgia from the late 70’s to early 80’s. First bare pussy I ever saw was in 1981. She did it to surprise me and it did and I loved it! Now, wife and I are both shaved/waxed and we wouldn’t go back. Almost everyone in the lifestyle (swingers) are shaved. A whole lot of nudists are too. We go to clothing optional resorts and over 95% are bare. Pubic hair collects sweat and can get urine on it which can smell. Not as much fun during oral. Just my opinion.