Any of you guys miss bush?

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
oldmanpan
Site Admin

Re: Any of you guys miss bush?

Post by oldmanpan »

I miss bush badly. It's like the magic curtain that conceals the entrance to the cave. I know of nothing more thrilling than the promise concealed in the scents it holds as I bury my nose in it -- and how unique the scents and tastes I gather as my nose and tongue wriggle their way into these precious places and trigger the hunger in my cock and balls... Once, on my birthday, with 6 friends of each sex, we played a game in which first the men and then the women created a sort of fairground in which each sex offered up to 6 treats from which the other sex might choose.
As it was my birthday, I decided to take a risk, and offer 10 minute pussy-gazing & pussy licking, expecting very few visitors to my booth, but imagining that it would be fun for one or two, while others were visiting other offered delights from the other men.
In fact, every single woman chose to come to my booth, reveal their beauty to my admiring gaze, and invite my tongue to taste these precious treasures.
I was quite blown away by these meetings -- I remember them still now, and can only still describe them, perhaps 30 years later, as meetings with the Goddess... All six so unique whether bushed or shaved -- but mostly bushed -- each moistening as I gazed and tasted with its own unique scent and flavour -- some strong and wild, some delicate and sweet...
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

Great post.

Since I became sexually active, I’ve only enjoyed one shaved smooth slit - that of my wife, who likes having her big bush removed from time to time. Her natural state is jungle-like, and like all the other cunts I’ve eaten, the sense of teasing hiding and aroused female scent is a big turn-on.

I’ve been in two FFM daisy chains, and loved the contrast in bush and meat. One memorable night, three women from work came over to my place after we left the pub. I got to take turns with them, twice each over a long night/into next day, oral and vaginal. I thought I’d gone to pubic hair paradise!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I’ve eaten and fucked full on bush,
Even a German girl with hairy legs and arm pits.
I’ve had laser smooth and IPL smooth.
I like both without any real preference.
The only thing I don’t like is shaving stubble. And I will not rim a hairy ass.
Male or female, matters not as long as they are clean and in good health.
I won’t touch a super fat bod.
You gotta be in fighting shape to keep up with me.
Chunky is cool and so Is corn fed and country raised. Older, seniors with the sagging boobs and butts are cool.
But there is absolutely no lust in me for obesity.
That’s their choice, it’s not mine.
only6inches
Site Admin

Post by only6inches »

Hell no. How ya gonna show your camel toe with a cubic foot of hair covering yer puss? Good point Iamnaked, I too would never eat a hairy butthole. Bald really is beautiful, to me anyway.
My girlfriend at the time, instead of continued shaving decided to get her pubes lasered. Her daughter who was 15 went with her and had hers lasered also. The daughter enjoyed walking around the house naked. I also enjoyed her walking around the house naked as she has a gorgeous bald pussy.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

only6inches wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:38 am Hell no. How ya gonna show your camel toe with a cubic foot of hair covering yer puss? Good point Iamnaked, I too would never eat a hairy butthole. Bald really is beautiful, to me anyway.
My girlfriend at the time, instead of continued shaving decided to get her pubes lasered. Her daughter who was 15 went with her and had hers lasered also. The daughter enjoyed walking around the house naked. I also enjoyed her walking around the house naked as she has a gorgeous bald pussy.
Damn skippy ! :’P

“I plead insanity judge !!”
“I’m just crazy about that stuff!”
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've always liked bush. When I run my hand down the outside of the panty feeling as the bush sinks on my touch, and when I go down, the scent of the bush and the feeling as I run my tongue through the bush just before touching the clit is as exciting as losing your virginity.
carparkman

Post by carparkman »

We have spent time at nudist camps over the years and not many shave there and the few that do stand out as weird. I showered every morning at one camp (open showers) with two sisters aged 14 and 16 - both of whom had wonderful little clumps of hair. An older woman (maybe 30) joined us one morning who was shaved and when she had gone, the younger girl said "OMG, that is so ugly!" I hope that girl never shaved as she grew up. That triangle of hair is a big turn on for me.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I much prefer a woman to have a nice bushy pussy, it's so sexy and I loved running my fingers through my wife's !!