What new fetish ?

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
svengalideck

Re: What new fetish ?

Post by svengalideck »

eatmycum wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:38 pm for me, it is the use of cock rings, ball stretcher and cock slings. I found that these things enhance my masturbation because they make my cock more sensitive. Also found that other people (male or female, does not matter) looking over my pics and commenting is a turn on. As stated in other post, I do not masturbate more often but for longer periods of time when I do. I take my time now and edge more.
Only use the cheap stuff- hair ties stretched around balls and cock in several ways, thick and thin; rubber bands for extra pressure! Also have my short shorts so my c&b can drop out, or be on show when I go to the clothes line, or answer door to friends :P
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Not so new for me (I am 77 and have been playing with my cock on cam for guys since the 1990s), but definitely a fetish. When watching a guy masturbate on cam and cum, I ask him to stay on cam as he gets soft, still dripping cum. Soft cocks are as exciting to me as are hard cocks, maybe moreso. If the soft, dripping cock is uncut, so much the better. I encourage the guy to enjoy the "afterglow" as the sex hormones linger in his brain. I love that word, "afterglow," and I discovered it in a paperback marriage manual back when I was a horny teen (see my story here "Marriage Manual").
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

jemstone wrote:
> Not so new for me ...- I ask him to stay on cam as he gets soft, still
> dripping cum. Soft cocks are as exciting to me as are hard cocks, maybe
> moreso. If the soft, dripping cock is uncut, so much the better. I
> encourage the guy to enjoy the "afterglow" as the sex hormones
> linger in his brain. I love that word, "afterglow,"

Yes and yes.
After coming and the sinking feeling settles in, the fatigue of orgasms and hinting sensitivity subsides, great time to play the cock sucker and slurp up the leaking juices. Most guys dont seem to like post orgasm play, but some do.
A 50s guy who likes the foreplay, hands on legs, fondling, slipping fingers into shorts, feeling ass cheeks etc. also likes the slow come down and having his softening uncut cock suckled and face splashing it around.
The last remnants of cock-juice always tastes better to me... even better if they're dropping their cock into my mouth from above- I'm not sub but its just such a sensual position and if someones finished me off with a bj, so much the better.! -sv-
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

As I’m getting older I am doing more things naked, more things in public while I’m naked. Just yesterday I miss placed my clothes while out trail walking. Walking back to my car completely naked with so many people about was an extreme turn on. Especially with all the cell phones snapping pictures.
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Post by eastbaycal925 »

Well, I have had a panty fetish since I was 12, but recently in late 50's early sixties I enjoy being penetrated by the real thing as well as being a cocksucker to completion. I also like pee play.