Masturbation after Retirement

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
russ195
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation after Retirement

Post by russ195 »

stony wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:52 pm I was home retired for 3yrs while wife worked. I stroked and played with FWB so much I was afraid it was going to fall off. I experienced so much during this time. It is the time that I also experienced my first MM.
Same here, found a retired guy my age and we had several nice JO sessions together.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

russ195 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:12 pm Feel like a horny teenager again! I love the freedom and low stress. Wish I had a buddy closeby to enjoy too.
Russ, I am 78 and when I edge c2c with online bate buddies I feel like I am 12 again. I discovered masturbation at age 9 solo in bathtub. So next birthday I have will been masturbating 70 years. Also, since I have been playing with my cock on cam for guys since the early 1990s, I have seen lots of cock cams and find it interesting that cocks in our 60s, 70s, and even 80s look like they could belong to younger men. The hands and pubes are the only clues to age.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

slewis wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:13 pm I thought I would lose my urges as I got older. Not true at all. I still love to jack off and wish I had friends to do this with
Me too. Sadly, I lost touch with all my old wank-buddies from years ago. :(
lonefalcon

Post by lonefalcon »

I'm 64 and realised I've been masturbating for 50 years. Still, it gives me pleasure and I still enjoy it and relax afterwards. I'm not retired yet, but I suspect I'll do it all day if I did retire. :D It is a lonely pursuit though. I wouldn't mind some naked friends to share the fun.