Sears Catalog

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
russ195
Site Admin

Re: Sears Catalog

Post by russ195 »

markd90638 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:54 pm And I thought I was the only one. Now I am hard. Thanks for bringing back some great memories
You are not the only one. I think the old Sears and Penny's catalogs with lingerie were pretty nice. I remember back in the 80's, they actually pretty racy. I grew up in the 60's, my mom used to get a magazine, can't remember which one, that had a lot of nice lingerie in it. Those got used, lol.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

ragoguy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:38 pm I always Loved looking at our Sears Catalog, I think I wrote a story about My Aunt catching Me Jackin Off while looking at our Sears book !!! Oh What Memories, I still think about them Today !!!
My aunt saw me one day too. Didn't have a magazine out though. I was SO embarrassed, I about died. Later, she gave me a big hug and said all boys do that and I was just normal and growing up. After that, she was always my favorite aunt.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I've enjoyed many a session looking through that catalog as a teenager. Another magazine you wouldn't think about was Popular Science. That issue (one month only) came out in the 70's maybe and had a naked woman on the cover. You couldn't see anything but you knew she naked. That became one of my go to mags to wank to.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Another appreciator of the Sears Catalog lingerie section. I couldn’t believe there were pages and pages of women modeling bras and panties and lingerie to peruse!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Ahh the Sears catalog or any of the department stores catalogs. I would sneak those into my bedroom and masturbate flipping pages. Back in those days, it wasn't easy to get Playboy or Penthouse magazines and the catalogs were the closest to them
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

I was a young teen in the late ‘70s and remember masturbating to lingerie and swimsuit models, though I don’t remember which catalogues.

Good times.
Last edited by iammmd55 on Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

My parents went to Hong Kong when I was a teenage semen factory. When they came back, I found a guidebook they’d purchased there. Routine, boring stuff except for a colour full-page pic of a topless, pretty Asian woman with magnificent, hard-nippled titties that I stroked off to time after time after…
Last edited by jeep on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dkong77

Post by dkong77 »

Spent many nights in bed when I was young looking at the lingerie section. A young guy with hormones and a panty and lingerie fetish. Even better when I could order....😉