Sexless marraige

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
james62

Sexless marraige

Post by james62 »

So just admit it...How many of you are in a sexless marriage? I am and I make the best of it by exploring sites like this. So really for me it's less about "making Love" and more about getting off sexually. I enjoy looking at women while I'm masturbating and I find no guilt about it even though I don't share it with my wife. I have a strong sex drive even at my age so why not let myself be sexual even though my wife has nothing to do with it. In face, she doesn't even know I'm here.
wanklover

Re: Sexless marraige

Post by wanklover »

My wife has health issues and as a result hasn't had sex with me for a very long time. So masturbating is the only sexual pleasure that I get. She know's that I masturbate and is quite happy about it but doesn't know that I visit ST !! I just love the sexual pleasure that I get from it, always have since I was 13 !!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

james62 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:07 pm So just admit it...How many of you are in a sexless marriage? I am and I make the best of it by exploring sites like this. So really for me it's less about "making Love" and more about getting off sexually. I enjoy looking at women while I'm masturbating and I find no guilt about it even though I don't share it with my wife. I have a strong sex drive even at my age so why not let myself be sexual even though my wife has nothing to do with it. In face, she doesn't even know I'm here.
Did you write this or did I? We're both in the same boat exactly. Not one word about sex ever leaves my wife's lips. If I get her to masturbate me she does it in complete silence and leaves the room immediately after I come. What a way to live but at our ages it's too late to do anything about it.
If she knew I was here she wouldn't say a word but she would think I'm a pervert. Sad isn't it?
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I join the club. Sex disappeared long ago. Not a word so I masturbate. She sometimes walks naked around the house but there is no sexual innuendo. She evades sex talk. So I masturbate.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

About the same, we have sex about once every other month or less. She does give me handjobs though and we still snuggle, kiss etc.

I read once that males masturbate a lot when they are young, get some sex later and probably still masturbate a bit and later in life, is back to your younger days of masturbating a lot and no sex. After manopause, probably 75% of women lose their desire and some even see sex as dirty.
britboy
Site Admin

Post by britboy »

My wife has serious health issues and is in constant pain. Not surprisingly, sex isn't high on her list of priorities. We are intimate and she gets upset that we do not have the sex life that we used to enjoy. We masturbate together if her health allows, but penitrativ sex is difficult. I masturbate two or three times a week.

I enjoy wanking with others and use a website to meet wank buddies. There are a lot of men in similar circumstances it seems. The thrill of stripping off and being naked with others then masturbating ourselves and each other doesn't replace sex with my wife but I enjoy it and it reminds me of teenage fun many years ago.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

britboy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:15 pm My wife has serious health issues and is in constant pain. Not surprisingly, sex isn't high on her list of priorities. We are intimate and she gets upset that we do not have the sex life that we used to enjoy. We masturbate together if her health allows, but penitrativ sex is difficult. I masturbate two or three times a week.

I enjoy wanking with others and use a website to meet wank buddies. There are a lot of men in similar circumstances it seems. The thrill of stripping off and being naked with others then masturbating ourselves and each other doesn't replace sex with my wife but I enjoy it and it reminds me of teenage fun many years ago.
Hi, good to see another Brit on ST. As you may have seen above my wife hasn't had any sexual pleasure for a very long time due to health issues. It's such a shame as we had a good sex life that she really enjoyed. So I am sorry to hear that your wife has problems too. I'm not gay nor even bi but I have found masturbating with other members of ST to be therapeutically stimulating and I enjoy the companionship. Some members masturbate together on cam using a site called 'Whereby'. You can log into their accounts even if you don't have one yourself.
lonefalcon

Post by lonefalcon »

I see that I'm in good company here. I'm 64, my wife 67, but she hasn't been keen on sex for many years. Masturbation is my release, but I have to be sneaky about it. My wife would never admit to masturbating herself, so would be critical of me. I enjoy finding sites like this where people in the real world can chat and discuss real world issues. I too live in the UK so the weather just adds to the gloom. I miss the intimacy, the joy of seeing each other naked, and having sex. I need to masturbate but I'm frustrated that I can't discuss it as the everyday thing that it is with anyone because few of us admit we do it.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

lonefalcon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:53 pm I see that I'm in good company here. I'm 64, my wife 67, but she hasn't been keen on sex for many years. Masturbation is my release, but I have to be sneaky about it. My wife would never admit to masturbating herself, so would be critical of me. I enjoy finding sites like this where people in the real world can chat and discuss real world issues. I too live in the UK so the weather just adds to the gloom. I miss the intimacy, the joy of seeing each other naked, and having sex. I need to masturbate but I'm frustrated that I can't discuss it as the everyday thing that it is with anyone because few of us admit we do it.
Hi from another Brit. My wife knows full well that I masturbate and has no problem with it at all. I have always masturbated with her up until health problems put an end to her having sex. What she doesn't know is that I visit this site !!
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

Due to age and health problems my wife is no longer interested in having sex. As a result, I jerk off ... a lot. Sex with her was never that great anyway as she is very conservative and would never be interested in anything but vanilla sex.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

norcalman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 pm Due to age and health problems my wife is no longer interested in having sex. As a result, I jerk off ... a lot. Sex with her was never that great anyway as she is very conservative and would never be interested in anything but vanilla sex.
That's a shame. When my wife was sexually active we enjoyed fucking, oral, masturbating each other and masturbating ourselves in front of each other so she was fairly open minded. Neither of us fancied anal at all so never did that.
lincolnimp

Post by lincolnimp »

Great to see other men from the UK and in the same boat as me, my wife and I used to have great sex but as our ages have got on and she is a lot of pain now we haven't had sex for over 20 years and i just masturbate on my own as I know she will disapprove.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

In the same boat here, though have only been sexless for maybe 7 years or so.