Why I watch young male-female couples

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
jemstone
Site Admin

Why I watch young male-female couples

Post by jemstone »

I am 78. In a good marriage, but no sex for 14 years and I knew at age 10 I am bi. My teen sex life was very boring and I was a virgin when I got married to my college gf our senior year, at age 21. When you are bi and choose to marry a women, you never lose the strong desire to masturbate watching men. I have played with my cock on cam since the early 1990s.

While I often have c2c edging sessions with older men, 50+, and I enjoy our chats, my bi side likes to watch young people on a well-known site. This morning I watched young (18-22) male-female couples having sex, affectionate sex, beautiful bodies, kissing. I think I like watching them because they are enjoying what I wished I had when I was their age (and younger).

Any other seniors feel that way?
gillh
Site Admin

Re: Why I watch young male-female couples

Post by gillh »

Fully agree. Watching real love-making is a big turn on for me. Seeing hearing couples cumming is fantastic. I want to join in sometime before too old. I'm 77 and wife is 75. We have sex a few times each year. We masturbate together and by ourselves.I do enjoy cam and my favorite is a group cam.