Mutual Masturbation

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
herbie
Site Admin

Mutual Masturbation

Post by herbie »

Tell us about your experience(s) with mutual masturbation?

I’m 72 and my wife recently had minor surgery. A day before her procedure, she told me the Dr. Said, “No sex for two weeks.”

I was disappointed to hear this, but realized it represented an opportunity to try something new.

I’m planning to initiate mutual masturbation with her by soon jerking off in bed and asking her to assist or pleasure herself.

More details to come…
wanklover

Re: Mutual Masturbation

Post by wanklover »

This is something that my then girlfriend, now wife knew nothing about when we started dating. She was almost 19 & she'd had sex as in intercourse but had not had a orgasm. She didn't know women masturbated, didn't know they had orgasm's and had never heard of the clitoris !! I didn't know much more either but eventually we discovered where her clit was and from then on I always made sure that she came. However she still hadn't ever masturbated. She said that she wanted to try it but felt a little awkward & inhibited about it because she'd never done it before. I kept trying to get her to do it and eventually succeeded one evening courtesy of a bottle of red wine !! I started first stroking my hard cock which got her turned on and aroused. After a couple of minutes she placed her hand over her pussy and opened her lips which were already wet and started to stroke her clit. That turned me on even more too. We both had great orgasm's and from then on we would masturbate together from time to time. So yes it's fantastic & I would advise any couple to try it at least a few times but I think you would do it frequently !!
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

My wife was very reluctant to masturbate in front of me for many years. But after she tried it, she liked it! We mutually masturbate together about twice a week and have been for several years now. We both use toys.
playnow

Post by playnow »

My wife and I masturbate regularly. I love watching her shove her dildo up her pussy while she's fantasizing about it being a strange cock.
jacker1950
Site Admin

Post by jacker1950 »

For any women out there or men who sshare this site with their wives; be sure that any normal, red-blooded, man will be happy to watch you masturbate. More over, they will probably lay right beside you and stroke themselves as well.

I masturbate a lot, almost everyday, my wife has not will not, and claims she cannot masturbate. Woe is me, so I am the lone ranger, but wives try it you will love it. Guys, have them read this and blame it on me!
wyguy1

Post by wyguy1 »

As i get older it helps to masturbate with someone or be watched on whereby. Much more fun
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

jacker1950 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:36 pm I masturbate a lot, almost everyday, my wife has not will not, and claims she cannot masturbate. Woe is me, so I am the lone ranger, but wives try it you will love it.
You sound just like me Jacker. My wife never had an interest in orgasming in my presence. I remember her doing it once and also one orgasm when I sucked her whole labia into my mouth and kept sucking. I know she did it in the shower as she told me and she did it in bed a few times when she thought I was sleeping.
But we'd fuck or I would masturbate in front of her and I'd ask her if she wanted to come and she would say no. Now, many years later I will masturbate in front of her and she has no reaction. None. Not one word.
jacker1950
Site Admin

Post by jacker1950 »

Well that makes two of us. Way back when, when we used to have sex, my wife did experience orgasm when we made love. But overtime, she simply lost interest in sex and later still came to believe that sex is dirty, even for married people. It is almost as if she reached her allotted number of sexual encounters and would not go past the limit.

I am sorry you have this same problem in your relationship.

Sadly, or ironically, or humorously, I don't think I would trade masturbating daily for sex once a week, once a month, or whatever it was dwindling down to. I'm not going to lie about, I like to masturbate, I have since I was 15 years old. My sex life is satisfying, my desires are met, and she is OK as long as I don't ask her to join in. I just wish she would.