Posting Nude online

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
canthelpmyself

Posting Nude online

Post by canthelpmyself »

Just curious, does anyone post a nude profile picture on any site? I know we can’t do it on ST but how about elsewhere? Is it even legal? And do you think a girl wants to look at a nude man over 60?
love2edge

Re: Posting Nude online

Post by love2edge »

There's quite a few sites where you can do that. It's really up to the site owner though.
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Interested to know a few sites?
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Girls want to look at young strong males not us old guys.
Unless they’re gold diggers or your one in a thousand that actually stayed in shape.
Now women, mature women know us old guys can stay in the saddle just a little bit longer:’P
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Yes, I have on a site for other older men. Have gotten quite a few favorable messages from it. And I also did so here on ST before they banned the photos.
canthelpmyself

Post by canthelpmyself »

So I think it is hot to post naked. I would have to do it without my wife knowing. It seems many of these sites are hook up sites and I'm not interested in that. must be one of my insecurity issues, me wanting people to look at my cock and give me a positive response. But it does seem like more people will actually engage in conversation with you in chat rooms if you have a good naughty photo.
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

I posted naked photos of myself and a few friends on a couple of other sites. However for my friends I use a free “blur” app to block their faces. Had a couple of comments, but no women.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Got news for ya guys.
Women can snap a finger and look at a dick or get dick.
They look at a man’s car, clothes, hair line and chest, AB’s, butt and legs.
Plus they can tell if you stuff a sock in your jockey’s :’P
Like Rosco said, only guys look at guys online.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

iamnaked wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:30 pm Got news for ya guys.
Women can snap a finger and look at a dick or get dick.
They look at a man’s car, clothes, hair line and chest, AB’s, butt and legs.
Plus they can tell if you stuff a sock in your jockey’s :’P
Like Rosco said, only guys look at guys online.
I miss the days of guys posting their cocks.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

I have played with my cock for guys on cam for guys since the early 1990s. I remember the heart-pounding excitement of having my cam on showing just my genitals and hitting the "broadcast" key. Felt like the first time i went to a nudist resort and for the first time walked naked from the car to the pool full of naked people. I am also on a site for older men, and most of us have naked pics on our profiles.
canthelpmyself

Post by canthelpmyself »

It seems that it doesn't matter to women if I post nude or not. They just want to have a nice experience with a guy. Girls will still chat with me even if I don't show my cock on my profile. hmm who knew?? I try to be a fast typist and try to be creative when I'm chatting. I obsess over my naked photo on a site. Is anybody looking at me, do they like my cock, is it a good photo blah blah blah. Lots of wasted brain space. And it doesn't make a bit of difference, girls don't care. And if they want to see me, I just send them a photo. Probably better that it's relatively live and the hard cock is actually brought on by our naughty conversation.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

jemstone wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:23 am Felt like the first time i went to a nudist resort and for the first time walked naked from the car to the pool full of naked people. I am also on a site for older men, and most of us have naked pics on our profiles.
The Sequoians in Castro Valley? Silverdaddies? Been to the Sequoians a few times and also remember that feeling of walking naked from the car to the pool area.
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

jemstone wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:23 am I have played with my cock for guys on cam for guys since the early 1990s. I remember the heart-pounding excitement of having my cam on showing just my genitals and hitting the "broadcast" key. Felt like the first time i went to a nudist resort and for the first time walked naked from the car to the pool full of naked people. I am also on a site for older men, and most of us have naked pics on our profiles.
i have had the pleasure of watching you and hope to again...i got on cam for a few minutes the other day...it didnt take long to cum
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

oldfan wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:52 pm
jemstone wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:23 am Felt like the first time i went to a nudist resort and for the first time walked naked from the car to the pool full of naked people. I am also on a site for older men, and most of us have naked pics on our profiles.
The Sequoians in Castro Valley? Silverdaddies? Been to the Sequoians a few times and also remember that feeling of walking naked from the car to the pool area.
Both true, though I have not been to the Sequoians since pre=Covid. I am on SD every morning.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

jemstone wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:36 pm
oldfan wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:52 pm
Both true, though I have not been to the Sequoians since pre=Covid. I am on SD every morning.
Been more than 10 years since I have been to the Sequoians. Would love to go again. And I am also on SD every morning (and sometimes other times during the day). Have met a nice hook up or two on there.
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

oldfan wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:15 pm Yes, I have on a site for other older men. Have gotten quite a few favorable messages from it. And I also did so here on ST before they banned the photos.
What's your go to site for older men?
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

bimarried wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:09 pm
oldfan wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:15 pm Yes, I have on a site for other older men. Have gotten quite a few favorable messages from it. And I also did so here on ST before they banned the photos.
What's your go to site for older men?
Silverdaddies.com. Have met a couple of nice guys on there.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I'm always surptised tyhat there aren't more cocks on display in the chat room. It would be a much more exciting place if everyone who entered started with a pic of their penis - or vulva! :D
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Sounds like a good idea to me lol
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

steelydon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:56 am I'm always surptised tyhat there aren't more cocks on display in the chat room. It would be a much more exciting place if everyone who entered started with a pic of their penis - or vulva! :D
Great idea! But I have always been a bit afraid that there might be some chatters who might be a bit put off by this for some reason. Not me though. The more penises (and vulvas) the better!