Posting Nude online

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
canthelpmyself

Re: Posting Nude online

Post by canthelpmyself »

I’m always willing to post a nude in chat if someone asks. I’m sure more men will be obliged if asked. And I do think it will create a more vibrant room conversation in chat. So many people pvt in that room and it gets stagnant. Who knows, women may join in.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

steelydon wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:56 am I'm always surptised tyhat there aren't more cocks on display in the chat room. It would be a much more exciting place if everyone who entered started with a pic of their penis - or vulva! :D
Tried this today, posted a photo of my penis. There have been five other men post theirs, and one added a photo of his wife's vulva. It has sure stimulated the amount of chat and discussion! Great idea Steelydon!
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Sorry I missed that..
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

love2edge wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:37 am Sorry I missed that..
Try again today!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

oldfan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:14 pm Great idea! But I have always been a bit afraid that there might be some chatters who might be a bit put off by this for some reason. Not me though. The more penises (and vulvas) the better!
That's the one thing that puts me off doing it too. If I'm whispering with someone I usually ask if they want to see mine (rhey usually do!) and can I see theirs.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

steelydon wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:21 pm
oldfan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:14 pm Great idea! But I have always been a bit afraid that there might be some chatters who might be a bit put off by this for some reason. Not me though. The more penises (and vulvas) the better!
That's the one thing that puts me off doing it too. If I'm whispering with someone I usually ask if they want to see mine (rhey usually do!) and can I see theirs.
Give it a try. I did and had some success with others posting theirs. Nothing bad can happen!
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

I've posted on Flikr however now they want you to buy into it but I got some positive feedback from it
mywifespics4295

Post by mywifespics4295 »

I like finding guys in sex chat sites who are willing to video call on our phones and I have them get a 2nd device like a computer or iPad and I have them point the camera on their phone toward their 2nd device and I send an email of my wife’s pics and I watch them open the email live over the video call. I love seeing my wife’s pics in another man’s hands.
carparkman

Post by carparkman »

canthelpmyself wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:19 pm Just curious, does anyone post a nude profile picture on any site? I know we can’t do it on ST but how about elsewhere? Is it even legal? And do you think a girl wants to look at a nude man over 60?
There used to be a site called penis.com where thousands of guys posted their dicks and others could rate them out of 5 or 10 (cant remember). I posted mine and got ok scores. They also released some stats on how users/viewers were 95% male and most were older, like 50+
Its gone now
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

Wife sometimes takes an Ambien with her wine. It’s like sleep walking, VERY open to suggestions, NO inhibitions and I found out, NO memory. Started to see where she would go like that sexually. She would never allow anal sex, but she does about 1/3 of the time on Ambien. I have posted many videos of her beautiful pussy online that she has no idea I have taken, much less posted and actively share. Some guys have sent us videos of them cumming with her vids playing in the background. When she takes her happy drug, I will show those vids to her as I fuck her from behind. I love cumming in her as she sees a guy shoot a load to her pussy videos. REALLY glad she doesn’t remember that the next day! Start with a little foreplay enjoy so warm and wet…and so tight… no kids yet as you will see! They get much hotter, and remember she has no clue! Her 1 vid has over 250k views…wonder how many loads have been shot to her.. hmmmm

Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.

Likeyourpussy @ yahoo
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

2puppies wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:19 pm Try her at https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4047624&name=wife-naired-after-wine-and-ambien or https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1422771&name=toy-part-2-in-passed-out-wife

Let me know if she gets you off.
I masturbated and came while looking at the vid of her fine cunt. Thank you.
2puppies

Post by 2puppies »

Glad you enjoyed her and thanks for letting me know! I’m married to her and her vids get me off. With her having no clue and over 300k views I wonder how many loads have been shot to her.
handcock

Post by handcock »

Alt.com lets you post pics and vids. I have several up on it and love to see that people have looked at me.
This site has camming as well so you show it all off and watch others too.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I currently have posted nude pics of myself on a different popular masturbation site. I love that my cock is out there for others to see. ST used to host such pics but they stopped.

Here is the link to my pics, I hope it works:

https://bateworld.com/user_album_update.php?album_id=326512