Masturbation and enlarged prostate

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
dlihret
Site Admin

Masturbation and enlarged prostate

Post by dlihret »

As an older (over 75) man, I’ve experienced my share of health issues. One thing that hasn’t been a major issue is urination. However, I was on an extended family trip recently and started to experience difficulties trying to pee. During that two week period I wasn’t able to enjoy any sexual activity. At this stage in life sex with my wife is nearly nonexistent, so that wasn’t an option.

When we returned and I had a chance to make up for lost time, I returned to my normal daily ejaculation session. I noticed that after three or four days the problem I encountered while on the trip seemed to go away. My question to other seniors is, “Has anyone else had a similar experience?” I had my annual physical a couple weeks later and the doctor said my prostate was normal. I didn’t bring up my earlier experience with him, but wondered if there may be some cause/effect here. Any thoughts?
iamnaked

Re: Masturbation and enlarged prostate

Post by iamnaked »

Ok my Dr. Put me on Tamsulosin to help with a reduced pee flow. It worked, I could throw a stream way over yonder again.
But I dripped and dripped afterwards.
That last dribble was going in my pants. It sucked.
I also lost a little balance and no more ladders.
Ejaculation was easier, I had a bit more semen.

The dizzy never went away so my Dr. Stopped it.
But man could I feel my cum shots building up and my orgasim was way stronger.
I can pee fine but not as powerful of a stream, I can’t hit a nat in the ass at five paces anymore.
NOW!
What I’ve learned is now I can ejaculate better and that makes my stream stronger….
Follow me ??

My Dr.’s main concern is emptying the bladder completely and I am doing that.
She offered me a different drug but I told her to hold off a month so I could see how things go.
I told her as long as I jacked off often I pee’d just fine.
I will see her tomorrow.

The cool part about this wonderful old country Doctor is that she laughed at me when I used the word,
‘Erection’. She stopped me and said,
“It’s called a hard on” she likes to shock me a little I think.
She is so fucking cool.
I called it semen, she calls it Cum.
I used the word, ‘Masturbate’ and she said, “Jacking off, call it what we all call it.”
She’s close to retirement, I am going to miss this lady Doctor.
bladerunner007
Site Admin

Post by bladerunner007 »

I am 56 hopefully you will allow me to join this forum. I have an enlarged prostate too. my urine stream is weak and I am on tamulosin. My erections are not what they used to be. I get avoided and can edge for a long time. I usually like skipping my meds so I can cum and it feels more intense. I masturbate nearly daily in the morning. It can take a long time which I usually don't mind. Sometimes I wish I could just jack off quickly and not make it so involved. Sometimes.I am unable to get aroused so I wait a day or two. I love jerking off. I love that you old guys are getting your hate on. Enjoy every second.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

bladerunner007 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:57 pm I am 56 hopefully you will allow me to join this forum. I have an enlarged prostate too. my urine stream is weak and I am on tamulosin. My erections are not what they used to be. I get avoided and can edge for a long time. I usually like skipping my meds so I can cum and it feels more intense.
Still off the Tamsulosin and peeing just fine. I’m coming more as in volume, about double the volume but only if I jerk once or twice a week.
If I skip a week edging my pee stream slows down a bit.
Last edited by iamnaked on Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
canthelpmyself

Post by canthelpmyself »

Speaking of prostate. A study came out a few years ago that said that ejaculating 20 times a month may help prevent prostate cancer. Who am I to not believe the science? And so I masturbate away. It may save my life.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

canthelpmyself wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:43 pm Speaking of prostate. A study came out a few years ago that said that ejaculating 20 times a month may help prevent prostate cancer. Who am I to not believe the science? And so I masturbate away. It may save my life.
I got to get after it !