Aging has benefits

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
mash2014
Site Admin

Aging has benefits

Post by mash2014 »

I've been an avid, uncontrollable masturbator since I was 12. Was sexually abused by a woman at 8, had crushes on men and women, sucked cock, eaten pussy, kissed and rimmed ass. However, after reaching over 60 I found that my sexuality was more about what I felt, and what I wanted than just ejaculation. Many times I've ejaculated but had no orgasm and have had orgasms without anything coming out.
I've come to realize I am a sexual and sensual being. There is more than sex and it's the inner feelings, a sensuality, wanting to feel the arousal by a soft touch, wanting to have intimacy with a long-time partner or maybe a casual sexual encounter, not worried if it's a man or a woman. It's a desire to be satisfied and willing to try new approaches in ones sexuality. It's not being afraid to feel what you want to feel.
Age has made me more of an open person. I'm not embarrassed to admit I masturbate or that I want to feel, which in the past it was for women to feel and express. I'm a man and I want to feel.
russ195
Site Admin

Re: Aging has benefits

Post by russ195 »

Same here as far as no longer to admit I enjoy masturbation. I don't go around telling all my friends, but not afraid to talk about it either. Me and the wife still have SOME sex, but not much. I enjoy masturbating as mush as sex or more. I am early 60's.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

As I have gotten older, I have found that my sex drive has gotten stronger!
I don’t Cum as much as I used to, but always enough to lick up off of my fingers!
Paul
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

fireaxe14 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:33 am As I have gotten older, I have found that my sex drive has gotten stronger!
I don’t Cum as much as I used to, but always enough to lick up off of my fingers!
Paul
What he said, this is me.
I used to carry shorts with me when I hiked in the woods,
Now I don’t, when caught I just tell them I lost my clothes in the fast moving river or I can’t remember where I put them.
It’s much more fun.
As a mature male I like to edge for a week or more. I still get a respectable erection but I’d rather play with it off and on all day over jacking and shooting.