Tits and nipples

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
perejohn41
Site Admin

Tits and nipples

Post by perejohn41 »

Do you enjoy masturbating while watching a woman lick and suck her own nipples? That is so hot. I am a breast lover and adore watching a woman play with her tits and lick/suck her own nipples. Most videos I have seen show some tit play but quickly go to the pussy. Now I like watching a woman fingering her pussy, but tit play is what really turns me on. I also love to see a woman fucking another woman with her tit/nipple. Seeing that erect nipple rubbing against a hot clit will make me cum so quickly. Anyone else???
iamnaked

Re: Tits and nipples

Post by iamnaked »

I like suckling a nip on a tit,
I like all kinds of nipples,
I like getting my nipples sucked,
I like small to medium tits,
I like puffy and or long nipples more than most other kinds,
I like hard firm nipples that stick out more than ANY other kind,
I gotta stop,
I’m getting all’Nipplie’
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

I'm a boob guy My wife's boob are awesome and sensitive love em
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

When I’m eagerly sucking the wife’s cunt, I love it when she cups her boobs and then rolls her nipples between her thumb and finger until they’re rock hard. Makes me want to jack off all over her pussy and titties and then lick her clean!
bladerunner007
Site Admin

Post by bladerunner007 »

Boobies are amazing!!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I even like women that are members
of the,
Wait for it,,,,,
Drum roll~~~~~~~~
Members of the
Itty biddy tittie committee !
:’D
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

It’s ‘Nipples and Tits’
Like ‘Kibbles and Bits’
:’D
Last edited by iamnaked on Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I'm an A-cup tit lover. Usually, the nipples get erect more often.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm I'm an A-cup tit lover. Usually, the nipples get erect more often.
Yep,
Anything more than a mouthful is wasteful! ;’P
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

The French say that anything more than what fills a champagne glass is a waste when it comes to breasts and I agree. I adore breasts and could suck my partners breasts all day long if she'd let me. I even got a little milk once a long time ago and that was amazing.
sharon1

Post by sharon1 »

I love big boobs sucking
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

My wife's tits now that she is older are small, long, slender and very soft. When she bends over and rests her hands on the bed, they dangle straight down. If I try hard I can almost get a whole tit in my mouth. I lay on my back under her, suck, lick the nipple and masturbate like crazy. I'm feeling my erection right now just thinking of those titties.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

iamnaked wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:43 am
mash2014 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:15 pm I'm an A-cup tit lover. Usually, the nipples get erect more often.
Yep,
Same words came out of the mouth of a girl I fucked when she was around 22 and I was barely 15. She had the smallest tits I have ever seen to the date. She let me suck her itty titty bitty tits before anything else. I pulled my cock out and jerked off in front of her and then she allowed me to go all over her body. She was married then but we never did it again. One day she packed her bags and when her hubby for home she was gone. He never knew about us.
In all honesty, she was my second fuck and I still jerk off thinking about her.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

wheelboy2 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:36 am My wife's tits now that she is older are small, long, slender and very soft. When she bends over and rests her hands on the bed, they dangle straight down. If I try hard I can almost get a whole tit in my mouth. I lay on my back under her, suck, lick the nipple and masturbate like crazy. I'm feeling my erection right now just thinking of those titties.
Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap,
And FapFapFapFapFap
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

iamnaked wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:43 am
Yep,
Nothing goes to waste!
On A-Cups or less, Asian gals wear bras simply to hide their erect nipples mostly. Some don't care and are happy to share; others less liberal hide them away. They still wear low cut tshirts here, and when they bend the bra often falls away, regardless of shirt because theres nothing filling it.
Best are the young new generation, but theres a few mommies I wouldn't mind caressing to biblical orgasms now and again___ :D :P :evil:

Now, some of the fuller ladies, I've brought to new pleasures by not just suckling on their larger than life mammaries- showed some that nipping their skin on the sides and underneath, leaving the areolae alone for quite a while [a bit like nipping the inner thigh or back of legs around knees when you're underneath them], produces a range of strong effects they hadn't had before,

Doesnt work on all, but then, thats what experimenting is for___
:evil: :twisted:
sv_
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

iamnaked wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:46 pm
wheelboy2 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:36 am My wife's tits now that she is older are small, long, slender and very soft. When she bends over and rests her hands on the bed, they dangle straight down. If I try hard I can almost get a whole tit in my mouth. I lay on my back under her, suck, lick the nipple and masturbate like crazy. I'm feeling my erection right now just thinking of those titties.
Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap,
And FapFapFapFapFap
Did you really masturbate over my story of my wife's tits? I hope you did.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

wheelboy2 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:25 am
iamnaked wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:46 pm
Did you really masturbate over my story of my wife's tits? I hope you did.
Yes I did because you brought back a very precious memory. Your wife’s tits are exactly like a set on a very old woman who used to ride me with her skinny hangers dangling right on my face.
She was delicate because of her age so she had to be on top to control things if ya follow my drift.