Willing and Able__

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
svengalideck

Willing and Able__

Post by svengalideck »

I think, I hit my stride at 48!
Although my eye sight clearly started to spiral, my other senses were all there!
And I'd had enough knocks and failed relationships to know I could try harder.
So I deliberately went looking for hard targets- better looking and more confident women; higher places and better restaurants etc.

By 55 I had new regular lovers, some as young as 36, still BBWs that I'd always kind of accepted as 'my type'- yet I had flings with several wives who were bored/ ignored/ other reasons looking for love and sex. I hadn't been married so that worked both for and agin me. Then again, those old stirrings of guys came about after joing the 'dating' site around the same time. Then work fell apart 8 or so years ago.

The last few years have been more problematic, now over 60, still 'single' but in close touch with a few old friends. I found some solace when I moved apartments a few years ago. I've changed my mindset a lot- not worn down but weary of the chase sometimes. And of course everyone comes and goes as circumstances change.

I'd love to have a close 'friend' to enjoy mutual benefits, and some days it seems to get close. So I enjoy myself chatting to the young gals (and some guys), service staff and those who don't mind bending an ear- even the old gal (older than me!) at the cosmetic counter from whom I've liberated a few gifts over the years- immaculately dressed and proper, I imagine with long svelte legs in stockings, bare pussy waiting for my eager lips and tongue... I was thinking as we talked as she gently massaged her taut veste buttons and gazed, no drilled, into my eyes. I offered her a coffee but she politely declined. Perhaps I should have been impolite and told her what I was really thinking, and meant.

sv- :shock: