Sr. Citizen Circle jerk

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
wanklover

Re: Sr. Citizen Circle jerk

Post by wanklover »

carparkman wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:09 pm Im 67 and have cammed several times, but when i did it the first few times I was too nervous to cum - even though no face showing. I also suffer from ED, so that prob made me even more nervous. Its a huge desire of mine to it in person however. I think that would move the experience to a new level, as we could take our time and make it more "human". I would, but I have no idea how to find a buddy of a similar age or older who would want to with me. How have you guys found willing confidential partners?
I'm a little older than you and have also cammed a few times. I too have ED problems & have to take the blue pills but even then they don't always do the trick and if they do it can take me up to 2 hours of masturbating in order to cum which is too long for other people !!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

wheelboy2 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:40 am Blazer, I'd love to jerk off with you. I'm older than you (74) and not in the least bit gay but I have this strong urge to masturbate with another male. I too come about 3x per week and erections are not as easy to get or maintain as they used to be but the orgasms are maybe more powerful than when I was younger. I just need someone to share this with.
I'm not gay nor Bi but I find jerking on cam Therapeutically stimulating & I like the companionship. Just wish the girls would cam too but they don't seem to !!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

iamnaked wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:14 am I don’t get turned on at all with the cam thing.
I’ve got to be with the person I’m jacking with.
I want it live.
My first circle jerk, I was 15
My last and most recent. I was 37
Sometimes camming is all someone can get !!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

wanklover wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:42 pm
Sometimes camming is all someone can get !!
[/quote]
True dat !
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

wanklover wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:54 pm My one fantasy would be to join in a mass jerk off with equal numbers of men & women arranged in a large circle on the floor just like the Knights of the Round Table !!!
Oh and with mirrors on the ceiling !! Forgot that bit !!
carparkman

Post by carparkman »

wanklover wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:37 pm
carparkman wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:09 pm Im 67 and have cammed several times, but when i did it the first few times I was too nervous to cum - even though no face showing. I also suffer from ED, so that prob made me even more nervous. Its a huge desire of mine to it in person however. I think that would move the experience to a new level, as we could take our time and make it more "human". I would, but I have no idea how to find a buddy of a similar age or older who would want to with me. How have you guys found willing confidential partners?
I'm a little older than you and have also cammed a few times. I too have ED problems & have to take the blue pills but even then they don't always do the trick and if they do it can take me up to 2 hours of masturbating in order to cum which is too long for other people !!
The blue pill works for me most of the time, but when it come to camming, I'd prefer to find guys who just want to watch each other rub their dicks and chat, and if one or both cum, thats a bonus, but no pressure to do so.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

carparkman wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:28 pm
The blue pill works for me most of the time, but when it come to camming, I'd prefer to find guys who just want to watch each other rub their dicks and chat, and if one or both cum, thats a bonus, but no pressure to do so.
That sounds good to me !!
wyguy1

Post by wyguy1 »

wanklover wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:23 pm
Takes me a little to get hard but being watched on cam in whereby really helps. Not at all bi but fun being watched
carparkman

Post by carparkman »

Yep - avoid camming with young fellas. They have perfectly stiff cocks and can cum on command haha
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

carparkman wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:21 pm

Yep - avoid camming with young fellas. They have perfectly stiff cocks and can cum on command haha
Yes it's depressing to see youngsters happily jerking when you find it so difficult. Oldies should jerk together !!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

wyguy1 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:44 pm

Takes me a little to get hard but being watched on cam in whereby really helps. Not at all bi but fun being watched
I find watching and being watched therapeutically stimulating & I like the companionship. I am straight too but yes camming is fun !
baldknobber

Post by baldknobber »

I'm 58 and would want to participate in a group circle jerk. It might be intimidating at first, but after the hornyness kicks in, all inhibitions will be gone. I'm str8 as well, but wouldn't have a problem stroking someone else or massaging their balls at the same time I'm stroking....
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

baldknobber wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:28 pm I'm 58 and would want to participate in a group circle jerk.... I'm str8 as well, but wouldn't have a problem stroking someone else or massaging their balls at the same time I'm stroking....
Mmmm, yes indeed___ :twisted:
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

jemstone wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:14 pm Lots of us (my bate buddies ages 60+) join virtual circle jerks online in Whereby rooms. Email me here for details.
That sounds like a lot of fun !!