Anyone from "The Villages" Florida?

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
golfpro
Site Admin

Anyone from "The Villages" Florida?

Post by golfpro »

Me 64, wife 58, we go down to the Villages only once a year for a week or two but rent the same upscale home with an inground pool overlooking a golf course. I've always heard about the Villages stories, swapping, etc. Don't know if it's over blown or what because we've never encountered any of this. BUT....I've always been curious to see if there was another attractive older mature couple, we've seen quite a few there, where we could set up an impromptu "unplanned" meeting of sorts at one of the watering holes. Work it out some way to not let the wife know we've set this up in advance, make small chat, get to know one another and if things click be invited back to our place for drinks. Some late night swimming maybe sans clothes at some point but nothing wild and crazy (loud)...neighbors you know, and just see how things would progress, possibly to same room fun but maybe not, who knows. Both of us have had 3 ways in the past with someone we knew well. And I know my wife wanted to swap at one time with friends of ours but the husband wasn't game. In the right situation she might be agreeable to that also. This has always been on my bucket list, will probably never happen but.............?
jjosh
Site Admin

Re: Anyone from "The Villages" Florida?

Post by jjosh »

yea.. I go to west palm area and heard all kinda of stories of the one development near me but never actually had anything come of it...
golfpro
Site Admin

Post by golfpro »

jjosh wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:15 pm yea.. I go to west palm area and heard all kinda of stories of the one development near me but never actually had anything come of it...
To answer your question, no we didn't go this year because of Covid, but have plans next June.
valethyl3
Site Admin

Post by valethyl3 »

Even some soft swinging would be a turn on.To be fucking your wife while another naked couple fucked would be a thrill.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

FYI...The Villages has the highest std #s in the state!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:16 pm FYI...The Villages has the highest std #s in the state!
And how would such information be available publically?
Seems a scaremongering comment and nothing more.
Even sensible people take precaustions, and the reputation of such wouldn't enhance the confidence of investors... :geek: