Panty Lovers

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
likesallthings
Site Admin

Panty Lovers

Post by likesallthings »

Just wanted to see how many of us are out there. I posted on the Sears, Wards, JC Penny catalogues. Panty ads were wonderful back then.

My fetish began when I was 9. I was alone in the neighbors house. Tending to their pets while they were away. I liked to walk around naked stroking my cock when there. I had learned to masturbate the year before.

Not sure what drove me but went in their bedroom and started snooping in the drawers. I came to the panty drawer. I was instantly drawn to her panties. Nylon granny panties. I took them out, slid them on and looked in the mirror. What excitement I felt as well as naughty. They were much to big but my little cock made a nice little tent. I rubbed my cock head up and down against the smooth material. In seconds I had an intense dry orgasm. It was fabulous. I was hooked.

I would go several times a day to run naked through their house. Wearing her panties and stroking my cock. Soon after I started taking a pair to keep. I continue to love doing all of this today. I also wear panties on a regular basis.
whispering
Site Admin

Re: Panty Lovers

Post by whispering »

Before puberty I began masturbating with a boy myage...we did all kinds of things, and one afternoon we got into his mom's lingerie drawer. I put on her panties and ran through their house. I was sooooo excited, I remember vividly having an incredible stiffie. My friend wasn't so into it, though, and it is the only time we did that.

Moving up to high school, and my gf left her bikini in my car after we went to the beach. I took it back to my room, and that night in bed slipped the bottoms on. A huge, euphoric rush came over me, totally sexual and not sexual at all. I masturbated all night. Since then I've always cherished gf's panties, have stolen some from friends, and been given them by online masturbation partners, and an ex-gf. I like to wear them to masturbate, but not always....just special times....and I wear my friend's panties when we have phone sex :)
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

Ahhhh the memories. I had a friend like that as well.
johnjo1940
Site Admin

Post by johnjo1940 »

My love for panties started when I was 12. I went into my younger sister's bedroom and found her knicker drawer. Took out a pair, retired to my room and tried them on. The sight and thrill of my erect dick sticking out like a tent-pole inside those little white cotton panties is something I shall always remember.
I have worn panties whenever I can ever since and now wear my wife's when I'm alone in the house.
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

As you I will never forget that first experience. I love wearing panties. Nothing like having them on in public.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Panties are not a major fetish for me although I do enjoy sniffing and wearing my wife's dirty frillies sometimes when I masturbate - see my profile. :)

I do also have a couple of formative memories from my youth though. The first when I was about 14 involved the pungent panties of our mature neighbour and the second (when in my late twenties) the souvenir of a one-night stand. I wasn't brave enough to cum in the neighbour's but had many orgasms with the souvenir.

I think I'll have to write a story.
dom53
Site Admin

Post by dom53 »

Love worn fragrant panties! I have taken many from friends, lovers & others.
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

Mmmmm nothing like stolen panties and snooping while playing.
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

Sniffed the wifes tonight while she is out at work. No smell at all but lovely to feel on my cock...
whiffer
Site Admin

Post by whiffer »

I never really got into wearing a girls panties. I did try it once, wearing a pair of sexy blue nylon panties that I swiped from one of my besties Dianna. She was a hot blonde, about 25yrs. old. Really nice tits, kinda goofy, and my boss. It was a turn on in a submisive kinda thing, which I am into. I swear I had a hard on ALL day, my balls ached like someone was squeezing them the whole time I had them on. They were a little tight, but not like like that. I never did it again. My balls really ached, but I toughed it out because she was worth the pain. But with out orders too do it, and her not being aware of it, I'll pass.
I'm into sniffing panties. Each girl smells different, has different taste in what style she likes ware. It's just so intamint, so nasty, so dirty. My cock just explodes when I do it. And who they belong too makes huge difference as well.
I started sniffing my big sister Cindys panties at 11 or 12 yrs old. She was 2 1/2 yrs. older, and one morning, before school I saw her ass in a brand new pair of sexy nylon neon blue panties, and i swear my head exploded. I couldn't jerk off fast enough. I grew up with two big sisters, Cindy and Shirly (7 yrs) and both made dick hard. I can't imagine why a little boy lucky enough to have two hot sisters wouldn't be jacking off all the time. Nobody ever made my dick so hard as my sister Cindy. Everybody wanted too fuck her. Me too.
I sniffed her panties all most everyday from the 7th grade till we were in our twenties. And she was aware of it too. I never tried too hide it. And she never said a word to me about it except one time she came in my room, rather pissed off and said 'You are going too ruin my rug!' and stomped off. I was about 15 at time, and never gave any thought to the fact that I was blowing pretty hefty loads of cum all over her expensive Afghan carpet she got for her birthday a few years previous. Oops.
I've sniffed every girl I know panties. If I saw a laundry basket, I made every effort too raid it. I would be happy to compensate them, but thats just not doable for obvious reasons. But having a fresh pair panties waiting for me every day, my big sis's panties! Wow. I do miss my sisters.They were just the best!
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

Great story. I wish I had a sister. Glad that you still enjoy sniffing.
bigandthickuk
Site Admin

Post by bigandthickuk »

Growing up in a house full of women I always delved into the dirty washing! I loved it! And even now my partner I’m always finding her worn ones and always masturbating with them! Would be very into swapping them aswell and filling them and sending them back!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I don't have sisters but I grew up with mostly female cousins. There was this cousin when I was around 11-12 she being older about 2 years was sitting and I saw her white satin panties. It was an image I will never forget. Since that day of developed a fetish of upskirts. Year's later this cousin and I working in the same industry would travel for business and would share rooms. Once in the room we both would strip down to our underwear and when she took a bath, I would take her panties, sniff and masturbate with them.
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Love to chat with other pantie fans, lots of experiences to share....
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

mash2014 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:34 pm I don't have sisters but I grew up with mostly female cousins. There was this cousin when I was around 11-12 she being older about 2 years was sitting and I saw her white satin panties. It was an image I will never forget. Since that day of developed a fetish of upskirts. Year's later this cousin and I working in the same industry would travel for business and would share rooms. Once in the room we both would strip down to our underwear and when she took a bath, I would take her panties, sniff and masturbate with them.
Great story. I love doing things like that. Love to grab a pair and jack off when the person is close bi. I do not discriminate. I will any panties available.
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

robbils wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:04 am Love to chat with other pantie fans, lots of experiences to share....
Send me a private message. I enjoy chatting about my experiences.
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Happy to share experiences and fantasies
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

What's holding you?
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

Panties are not a fetish for me though I do occasionally masturbate using my wife's panties.

My first experience with panties was when I was 14 and only recently started ejaculating from masturbation. I was alone in the house one afternoon and wandered around naked which gave me a hard on pretty quickly. I decided to rummage through my mother's lingerie drawer and found a pair of silky panties that I decided to try on. I paraded around the house with them on and then went back to her chest of drawers and pulled out one of her bras that I put on and rubbed my nipples under.

I began developing a large wet spot on the panties and lay on her bed to rub it. I'd barely touched my cock through her panties until I ejaculated a lot into them with an amazing orgasm.

I realize that I could not put them back into her drawer the way they were and thankfully she had a lot so she might not miss them. I stashed them in my hidden box of magazines in the back of my closet and beat off many times in them until they became too crusty. I was scared to put them in the wash so I buried them in the kitchen garbage can.

Once in a while I'll wear a pair of panties for a session. I love the warm, wet feeling as I cum in them.
bob7badger
Site Admin

Post by bob7badger »

likesallthings wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:26 pm
robbils wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:04 am Love to chat with other pantie fans, lots of experiences to share....
Send me a private message. I enjoy chatting about my experiences.
II would like to share some experiences. You seem to be pretty popular around here.