Lubrication or Dry

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
wanklover

Re: Lubrication or Dry

Post by wanklover »

carparkman wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:26 am
wanklover wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:02 pm
carparkman wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:59 am

Same here. If using my hands, I love the feel on mt hands of my own cock, which I cant get with lube. Sex toys are diff
When in my teens ( A long long time ago !!) I did experiment when jerking in the bath by using some soap or shampoo which felt nice but dry hand was by far the best !! As for 'in the bath' I absolutely loved watching my creamy white cum spurting out of the slit in my cock under water !! So erotic watching it floating in the water.
Haha, The first time I did it under water was at a motel that had hot tubs in each room. I hoped they changed the waster regularly, as I bet all guys who stay there do that too :)
:lol: :lol:
littledk
Site Admin

Post by littledk »

I masturbate both dry and with lube and enjoy it both ways. I use Vaseline when I do use lube because it's a normal household item and therefore I don't have to hide it from my wife who knows nothing about my obsession with my little dick. It also is odorless and requires no cleanup unless you use a lot of it and then it only requires a swipe with a towel or tissue to remove the majority of it and the rest just serves to soften the skin and protect it from chaffing.
jamesfromok

Post by jamesfromok »

I usually jack off dry, however when it’s been awhile since I’ve had a good cum I’ll make myself comfortable, break out the lube and slowly stroke one out.
handcock

Post by handcock »

Definitely lube.
My favourite is margarine.
Nice and slippery, lasts a good long time when edging, easy to clean up after.
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

Both, depending on the circumstances. Saliva is also readily available and surprisingly slick and effective. ;)
stony
Site Admin

Post by stony »

I go dry and lube depending how long I have. If I have plenty of time and going to edge, I will lube to prevent wear and tear (chafing). Olive oil is great but messy. Water based lube dries. Anyway, as long as I get off it is good!