Masturbation Hotel - Motel

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
timcrav
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation Hotel - Motel

Post by timcrav »

I used to travel a lot and stayed in motels. Sometimes I'd find skin mags that other men had used and then hid under the dresser drawers to be enjoyed by other horny guys. I was delighted when I found these, and enjoyed long bouts of ecstasy as I masturbated to them, sometimes moving large mirrors so I could watch myself pleasure my cock. Gets me hard right now, remembering it.
oldbuck55428
Site Admin

Post by oldbuck55428 »

There was one town I used to travel to where one time I noticed an old woman in the window across the street was naked and putting on multiple hair nets. I immediately stripped naked, turned all the lights on and stood in the window and jacked off. I think she say me because she turned off her lights and came to her window and watched. After I shot my cum all over myself I waved and turned the lights off.
The next time I was in that town I asked for the same room and waited by the window for her. Sure enough at about 9:30 there she was naked and putting on the hair nets. This time I had gone over to her building and figured out where her apartment was and how to get to her door. I again got naked and jacked in front of the window. Sure enough she came to the window to look. I turned off my lights, got dressed and went across the street and knocked on her door. She asked who it was and I told her I was from across the street. After a bit she opened the door in a robe and asked what I wanted. I told her I had seen her putting on her hairnets and wanted to maybe help her. She asked me in and came over and hugged me. I was in my early 20’s and she was older than the hills, but I asked if I could kiss her and she just kissed me. I slid my hand inside of her robe and she was naked. I picked her up and carried her to her bed and we fucked and I licked her pussy all night. After that whenever I was in town I just went to her apartment and stayed.
I always jack in front of the window whenever I’m in a hotel, but have never had that or anything like it happen again.
matureplayer

Post by matureplayer »

I used to have to travel for work quite a bit, and learned that having some alone time could be a good thing. It became normal to stop at one of the book and magazine shops in the airport at the start of the trip, usually buying Penthouse Letters. This was pre internet days, and PL had both some hot pictures and good stories. If I was lucky I didn’t have to prepare for a meeting the next day, I could check into my hotel, get dinner and have a couple drinks. When I returned to my room I would undress completely, then sit on a comfy chair or on the bed and peruse PL. Even a quick scan of the photos would get me hard, and I would spend an hour or so reading stories, occasionally stroking my cock. When I found a particularly good story I would start masturbating more seriously and end up spurting out my load up my chest and over my cock and balls. I normally kept a towel handy to wipe up after. Often I would have a second session an hour or two later. It was pretty common to get off four or five times during a two night trip.

Once in awhile I would get lucky and have a couple next door. In less fancy hotels the sound insulation is not so good, and if they were having sex I could hear them. I found this really exciting and would always masturbate as I listened to them, sometimes literally ear to the wall. The sounds of the bed squeaking or thumping against the wall were great, and many times there was moaning as they were fucking. It was interesting that I could almost always hear the woman having an orgasm, but often nothing clear from the man - the sounds would just slow down then stop. I would try to time my cumming to be when they did. Though these sound shows were not very common I heard quite a few over the years, and enjoyed them a lot.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

When I was younger, I had a job where I traveled quite a bit and I definitely masturbated in each and every hotel room I ever stayed in. I always wanted to make sure that housekeeping knew that I was a masturbator so I would leave evidence that I had pleasured myself. I liked to leave cum & lotion stained tissues lying around in 0lain sight (usually next to the empty bottle of moisturizer that the hotel provided) or leave the results of a messy orgasm all over the bed sheets. I always hoped that when I left, the smell of my semen would remain. I would also leave behind a little to-do list of work tasks on the desk (“Compile report”, “Call ABC Industries”, etc. The last item on the list was always “Masturbate” and I made sure to leave a check mark next to it in order to show that I had completed that important task.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

I used to stay in hotels for work a few times a year back in my 20s, and those I always masturbated. I never go the chance to listen to the neighbors, the hotels I was in were upscale and you'd have to be pretty off the charts loud to be heard. But masturbating was always fun & relaxing. Privacy, time, and a nice bed.

Usually, it was just a little lube and my own imagination but a couple times I had a king-size bed with king-size pillows, and I gave a them a serious fucking. One room had a leather sofa, and I had "sex" with that a couple of times on that stay. And of course, long stroke sessions in shower under the hot water every morning and often in the evening, too.
carparkman

Post by carparkman »

morningwd wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:05 pm Yes, hotels/motels do it for me every time. In fact I usually feel horny even before I arrive. I guess it's the knowledge that I will have the ultimate undisturbed privacy..........
exactly the same for me!! Am hotelling tonight and Ill be naked 3 minis after getting into my room
carparkman

Post by carparkman »

strokerjim wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:55 pm When I was younger, I had a job where I traveled quite a bit and I definitely masturbated in each and every hotel room I ever stayed in. I always wanted to make sure that housekeeping knew that I was a masturbator so I would leave evidence that I had pleasured myself. I liked to leave cum & lotion stained tissues lying around in 0lain sight (usually next to the empty bottle of moisturizer that the hotel provided) or leave the results of a messy orgasm all over the bed sheets. I always hoped that when I left, the smell of my semen would remain. I would also leave behind a little to-do list of work tasks on the desk (“Compile report”, “Call ABC Industries”, etc. The last item on the list was always “Masturbate” and I made sure to leave a check mark next to it in order to show that I had completed that important task.
I did the same!! When just out of university I had a job that included a lot of travel. In hotels and motels I would lave little tell-tale signs for the cleaners, like used tissues. One time, the motel was on a beach and at around 11pm I slipped out of my room naked and went for a stroll along the beach. It was a hot night. I didn't take any clothes at all, so it was a bit risky. Then just before going back into my room, but in sight of the motel, I leaned against a rock and jerked off - kind of hoping that one of the other guests might look out their window and see me. No one did I thought... but when i checked out the next morning, and was about to leave, the proprietor said, "I trust you enjoyed your midnight stroll ad stroke. I do that a lot myself." I was shocked and must have turned a shade of beetroot. After driving away, I found a quiet country lane to stop in and rub out another orgasm to the thought that he had watched me. I would have been 22 or 23 at thew time and he looked maybe 50.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I used to travel on business and I did occasionally masturbate in my room before going to bed. The best one was when I phoned home to my wife and we both ended up masturbating together and listening to each others moans and groans over the phone. Surprisingly erotic !!