Panty Lovers

A forum for our still sexy Solotouchers.
likesallthings
Site Admin

Re: Panty Lovers

Post by likesallthings »

Please send me a PM. I am always up for some good sharing experiences. Very open minded and nonjudgmental
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

steelydon wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:40 pm Panties are not a major fetish for me although I do enjoy sniffing and wearing my wife's dirty frillies sometimes when I masturbate - see my profile. :)

I do also have a couple of formative memories from my youth though. The first when I was about 14 involved the pungent panties of our mature neighbour and the second (when in my late twenties) the souvenir of a one-night stand. I wasn't brave enough to cum in the neighbour's but had many orgasms with the souvenir.

I think I'll have to write a story.

Yeah I have to agree and look forward to the story about the hot one night (panty)stand and just how pungent and well used this souvenir was afterwards.
Sounds like a hot story! ;)
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Back in the late 80s, a group of us ended the night in a strippers bar. Somehow I got ahold of a leotard used by a stripper. The pussy scent was the most erotic thing I had and used it frequently to masturbate. I would put it on and watch myself in the mirror as I masturbated. Ahh, those were the days.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

stroke2 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:31 am
steelydon wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:40 pm Panties are not a major fetish for me although I do enjoy sniffing and wearing my wife's dirty frillies sometimes when I masturbate - see my profile. :)

I do also have a couple of formative memories from my youth though. The first when I was about 14 involved the pungent panties of our mature neighbour and the second (when in my late twenties) the souvenir of a one-night stand. I wasn't brave enough to cum in the neighbour's but had many orgasms with the souvenir.

I think I'll have to write a story.

Yeah I have to agree and look forward to the story about the hot one night (panty)stand and just how pungent and well used this souvenir was afterwards.
Sounds like a hot story! ;)
Story has been up for a while stroke: https://www.solotouch.com/story/panties-part-2-71919#gsc.tab=0
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Great story!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Glad you enjoyed it Stroke. I presume you also saw the other one?

https://www.solotouch.com/story/panties-part-i-71909#gsc.tab=0
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yeah read it again and had the same effect on me.....another Hot story!!
I grabbed a few of my wife's fresh panties from our laundry before I left town today and have them all here and ready and as I enjoy your fine work and her glorious smell mmm thanks.....:)
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

I am 74 and grew up in a family with 5 women, a mom, and 4 sisters older than me. I had a great chance to raid the laundry basket every day to get a fresh wet panty to jack off. Sixty or seventy years ago there was no factory to produce sanitary pads for women, so they used handmade pads and left the dirty pads in a separate basket to wash them later. Whenever I was horny I got a bloody pad to sniff or rub my cock to cum.
Unfortunately, I miss all that glory years.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

I had a pretty cousin when I was a kid, about 11 or 12. She had a game she liked to play - she'd stand in front of me in a skirt (girls all wore skirts in those days) and say, "Elevator going up!" Then she'd slowly begin to lift her skirt higher and higher. Just before I was able to see her panties (which she knew I was dying to do) she'd say, "Top floor! Going down..." and the skirt went down. She'd do it over and over, and I'd get so frustrated! Which was the idea, of course. I can't blame it all on her, but she had a lot to do with why I'm an absolute panty tease addict today, I adore seeing girls pose with raised skirts, giving me up-skirt peeks just to drive my cock crazy while I masturbate. I love it when they smile at me, as if they're saying, "I know exactly what you want, but you're not gonna get it!"
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

My love for wearing sexy lace panties, started about 9 years ago, after a lady friend caught me stroking myself in her sexy white lace bikini panties and was watching me before I saw her, she was stripped down to her bra and panties and was playing with herself.
That day, I found out that it really turned us both on. And she made me finish stroking myself in her panties and making myself have a big Explosion in her panties and licking up all of my Cum.
You don’t have to be a sissy to enjoy wearing panties.
Paul
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I am one helluva panty thief.
From my mom when I was a kid to a few aunts, several cousins. A neighbor and her daughter.
It’s easy to steal them.
“Um excuse me but can I use your bathroom?” While I don’t actually need to pee but that’s plenty of time to sneak a peek in the bedroom dresser and snatch a pair.
I then wear them, many times, washed of course.
After a few weeks when the time is right they find those missing panties.
Under the bed, behind the dresser.
My favorite place to return them to is simply the back porch. Where the husband or father can find them.
It also gets me hot to know they will wear them after I did !
My bestest ever was to shoot a load into a pair and return them to the underwear drawer they came from. With only one male in the house.
The daughter can only assume it was her father jerking off in them..
Teee hee hee :)
martin70

Post by martin70 »

I'm now 71 and have been wearing panties for well over 50 years. My wife approves and buys them for me. It started aged 12 when I saw my elder sister's school knickers and I just had to try them on. Instant pleasure to say the least! So many varieties over the years but lacey and full fit are my favs. It is so good to be over my wife's knees getting spanked through tight panties.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I am a straight married male,68 years old and I have had a panties wearing fetish for over 10 years now and I love the feeling of sexy lace panties and stroking myself in panties!
Paul
daveninpdx3

Post by daveninpdx3 »

I have been hooked on panties since before I started school. I was constantly playing with my cock and quickly found that panties and sleepwear were hot to use as I masturbated. I stole them from my cousins, my aunts, my friends mom's and sisters, I would house sit for a neighbor when I was around 13. I spent many days dressed in the wife's panties and bras and her stockings. I needed to be seen and would go to great lengths to show off while dressed up. It was pretty hard after I was 17 and enlisted in the Navy, but even then I would find ways to dress up. Flash forward to today, I am 62 and love to pull on stocking and panties and going to the adult bookstores and show off. I love having a hard cock shoved through the gloryhole for me to suck. I get asked by other guys if I am interested in going somewhere with them to get nasty all the time. I know it is wrong, but I want to meet a very young man who has not yet learned about his desires and introduce him into my world of crossdressing and bi sex. I can only imagine what it would be like to have several very young guys all dressed up in lingerie, all playing with each other, all willing to be used as sex toys. I look forward to hearing from you all about how that thought makes you feel? How many of you have those types of thoughts?
Thanks for reading.
David
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

daveninpdx3 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:39 am I have been hooked on panties since before I started school. I was constantly playing with my cock and quickly found that panties and sleepwear were hot to use as I masturbated. I stole them from my cousins, my aunts, my friends mom's and sisters, I would house sit for a neighbor when I was around 13. I spent many days dressed in the wife's panties and bras and her stockings. I needed to be seen and would go to great lengths to show off while dressed up. It was pretty hard after I was 17 and enlisted in the Navy, but even then I would find ways to dress up. Flash forward to today, I am 62 and love to pull on stocking and panties and going to the adult bookstores and show off. I love having a hard cock shoved through the gloryhole for me to suck. I get asked by other guys if I am interested in going somewhere with them to get nasty all the time. I know it is wrong, but I want to meet a very young man who has not yet learned about his desires and introduce him into my world of crossdressing and bi sex. I can only imagine what it would be like to have several very young guys all dressed up in lingerie, all playing with each other, all willing to be used as sex toys. I look forward to hearing from you all about how that thought makes you feel? How many of you have those types of thoughts?
Thanks for reading.
David
How does it make me feel? Hard, very hard. I've been sneaking panties from partners and wearing them for 40 odd years. I love the whole suspenders and stocking look (and feel) and love the feel of a small cup size bra underneath my clothing when I'm out and about. Winter is best when you can wear baggy clothing and sexy underwear underneath.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

My love of wearing panties started about 10-12 years ago, after my lady friend caught me stroking myself in her panties and really enjoyed watching me stroking myself in her panties!
Paul