RIP ItsTomInVegas

The latest news and announcements at Solotouch
billie

RIP ItsTomInVegas

Post by billie »

It is with a very heavy heart that I post that our site guru, ItsTomInVegas has passed away. Anyone who had the honor of meeting him will miss his perpetually upbeat attitude and endless energy and I will personally miss our funny conversations about the most random topics, including his latest crush on Dua Lipa.
Tom always made sure that Solotouch was humming along nicely and he will be deeply missed.
jimbobv6
Site Admin

Re: RIP ItsTomInVegas

Post by jimbobv6 »

:cry:
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I can't believe he is gone.

He was a friend as well as a mentor.
I can't begin to count the correspondence we had, him asking me questions and me asking twice as many as he asked. He will be missed...
hardwood53
Site Admin

Post by hardwood53 »

It was a real shock to read the posting of the news about Tom. I'm so sorry, Billie. I'm sure he will be sorely missed.
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

So Disturbing - He was so helpful to me as a mod - I really feel for his family and friends

2020 has been such a lousy year
emmasaurus

Post by emmasaurus »

I only had a few quite short chats with Tom but he was always a gentleman, and had some funny jokes up his sleeve. I am very sad to hear of his passing.
Sexywriter

Post by Sexywriter »

OMG I am SOOOO sad...Tom was so nice and always available to talk. He helped me as a mod. :( Miss Tom.
mystadm

Post by mystadm »

I don't post here often, but today was rough. Tom has been associated with us for over a decade via Yanks.com and for the last four years here at Solotouch. Tom was special in his drive and vision for what ST is and could be. He was always positive and loved being on the internet working on sites that exist in the odd space that is Solotouch does, so normal and real and yet on the fringes and so very personal. I don't have the details of what happened to him because we are not family. I don't how he passed. I hope that it was comfortable and peaceful. He will always be a part of this Solotouch and he will be missed.

SoloTodd
gill04
Site Admin

Post by gill04 »

Tom was very supportive of me during my brief time as a mod and as well as a regular member. Very professional and a great representative of this site - always keen on integrity. Thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends. He will be dearly missed.