JO buddy wanted in Jackson Michigan

Personals for men looking to meet other men
nudistinjackson

JO buddy wanted in Jackson Michigan

Post by nudistinjackson »

I've been looking for a buddy, or group to masturbate with here in Michigan. I'm 51, 5'7", 155lbs. Contact me on kik at Dean05150 or by email at nudistinjackson@gmail.com.
randiz69

Re: JO buddy wanted in Jackson Michigan

Post by randiz69 »

nudistinjackson wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:15 pm I've been looking for a buddy, or group to masturbate with here in Michigan. I'm 51, 5'7", 155lbs. Contact me on kik at Dean05150 or by email at nudistinjackson@gmail.com.
You've had to have been to the adult arcade there, near the old prison. I was there about 4 years ago and could have easily made some friends. Several tried entering my booth but I wasn't interested in touching. It's fun to watch and to be watched but they always want more.
nudistinjackson

I have been to Little Mac's. Most people want more than just masturbating, it's really frustrating, they will tell you one thing and try to get more out of it.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

Exactly...they just don't get it. I don't want to catch a disease or wreck someone else's home (or mine) over an orgasm. It's hot to play, but some consequences aren't worth it.
nudistinjackson

Let me know if you're in the Jackson area, maybe we could rub one out sometime.