Looking for pervy wankers

Personals for men looking to meet other men
johnboy64

Re: Looking for pervy wankers

Post by johnboy64 »

I’d love to catch another man wanking outdoor or in his car and just watch him.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Ditto!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

kandia0404 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:54 pm
spunkluvr wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:06 pm Had a lot of fun with my male cousin and nephew back in the day. Started wanking very young.
Would love to hear more. Similar to me with brother and cousin.
Started wanking when I was six and was sucking my cousin when we were both eleven. This carried on for many years - when we were sixteen, my eleven-year-old nephew joined in. Loved sucking a hairless little prick again!
musclehead

Post by musclehead »

Been wanking since I was in 6th grade. Loved wanking then and love it even more now.
musclehead

Post by musclehead »

new on this site. trying to find in person wankers in north Florida. Anyone near Gainesville?
kandia0404

Post by kandia0404 »

spunkluvr wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:45 am
kandia0404 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:54 pm
spunkluvr wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:06 pm Had a lot of fun with my male cousin and nephew back in the day. Started wanking very young.
Would love to hear more. Similar to me with brother and cousin.
Started wanking when I was six and was sucking my cousin when we were both eleven. This carried on for many years - when we were sixteen, my eleven-year-old nephew joined in. Loved sucking a hairless little prick again!
Wow that’s really awesome and hot.
ckr4fun

Post by ckr4fun »

Count me in! Love stroking to just about anything that society would label as taboo. Started exploring very young with few boundaries.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

ckr4fun wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:24 pm Count me in! Love stroking to just about anything that society would label as taboo. Started exploring very young with few boundaries.
I started very young, too. By the time I was eleven, I'd been wanking for five years - then I sucked off an adult neighbour and got my first mouthful of man-spunk. I fucking loved it and wished I'd started years earlier. The neighbour, who was in his late thirties, was always terrified we'd get caught (we never were) but he so loved being sucked off by a kid, he came back again and again. I'd bet he would have loved feeding me his spunk when I first started wanking, aged six - and I'd have loved it, too!
camcock

Post by camcock »

I'd cum on cam, the more viewers the better. You can even record me on cam. Have Telegram, skype, Discord
tangytasty

Post by tangytasty »

ckr4fun wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:24 pm Count me in! Love stroking to just about anything that society would label as taboo. Started exploring very young with few boundaries.
tell me more =)
ja8998

Post by ja8998 »

Just got hard as a rock reading all the posts here. So hot! Also love jerking to stories and fantasies of taboo subjects and would love to chat while jerking
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

spunkluvr wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:44 am
I started very young, too. By the time I was eleven, I'd been wanking for five years - then I sucked off an adult neighbour and got my first mouthful of man-spunk. I fucking loved it and wished I'd started years earlier. The neighbour, who was in his late thirties, was always terrified we'd get caught (we never were) but he so loved being sucked off by a kid, he came back again and again. I'd bet he would have loved feeding me his spunk when I first started wanking, aged six - and I'd have loved it, too!
I was a late bloomer and didn't really do anything until I was 18. The one very tame exception was playing with an older friend's dick when I was 13 and he was 14. Now as a pervy man in my 60's I love reading stories about first time experiences and about experiences like this that might be considered taboo or even illegal. Its hard to legislate sexuality, but I stick within legal bounds agewise, however ... pics of barely legal boys and girls and reading about men's real life experiences with older boys or grown men from when they were young boys/tweens make my dick hard and fuel many jack off sessions.
prvjobud

Post by prvjobud »

ja8998 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:17 pm Just got hard as a rock reading all the posts here. So hot! Also love jerking to stories and fantasies of taboo subjects and would love to chat while jerking
I would love to chat with you