Scotland

Personals for men looking to meet other men
steelydon
Site Admin

Scotland

Post by steelydon »

I have finally made up my mind (I think!) that I would like to find someone to wank with. We would need to chat for a while online, then perhaps a first meeting without commitment before W-Day so this is not a "meet you tomorrow" thing. I live in the Edinburgh area and regularly travel to the Oban area but I can also get plenty of "me time" and am happy to travel anywhere within a few hours of Edinburgh. See more about me on my profile and ask anything else by PM.

Fingers crossed for a response.

Don
steelydon
Site Admin

Re: Scotland

Post by steelydon »

Well it's been a couple of weeks without response apart from being wished "good luck" a couple of times in chat. Am I just too old or too weird or are my profile pics too gross or my stories indicative of an unattractive depth of depravity? :) Are there just not enough Scots on here? Might you be interested in being my jo buddy if you lived close enough?

What do you think? I'd love some feedback.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Don't give up yet! I really doubt that the lack of responses is a negative reflection on you. Its probably location and the fact that the forum is fairly lightly traveled (I think.) Anyway, I read your original post thinking that you were doing what I fantasize about doing; being bold and seeking another guy to masturbate with. The few times I've done it with a guy its been an anonymous stranger. I would love to have a buddy to stroke and provide mutual pleasure with. We seem to be like minded and I like the photos of your cock you have posted. I think I could be convince myself to push my boundaries and respond to your offer. Alas, I am nowhere near you... I really, really look forward to reading your first story after hooking up.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Thanks for the encouragement - it's much appreciated.

How my cock leapt when I saw I had a reply to this thread. My excitement diminished somewhat when I saw your name (knowing you are so far away) but absurdly, albeit briefly, flickered again at the thought you might be visiting our fair country at some point. All this happened before I'd even opened the thread! :)

Anyway thanks again and yes I certainly will write about any encounter I might be lucky enough to enjoy.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Still searching.

God loves a tryer. :)
davejones
Site Admin

Post by davejones »

Hi Steely, i sent you a PM
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

bump
dfmacd
Site Admin

Post by dfmacd »

Hi I'm Scottish, but live abroad now. I sometimes get back to Scotland, but more over to the west. I'm over in England next month and hoping to go up to Scotland at some point. Not sure how much free time I'll have, but can always chat on here first.
Drop me a message if still interested.