Wank buddy

Personals for men looking to meet other men
wkiltm19
Site Admin

Wank buddy

Post by wkiltm19 »

Hi new to this site I've all ways wanted to jerk off with another guy and may be jerk each other off.
Any body free in the Coventry area?
chenshuaiahai
Site Admin

Re: Wank buddy

Post by chenshuaiahai »

Hey bro, are you still considering masturbation? Finding a masturbation partner was not easy as I tried many times. After thinking about it, I chose to buy a mannequin doll and yes, I admit that I am a bisexual person and sometimes I want to have sex with a woman and sometimes I want to have sex with a man. There are many ways to masturbate, but masturbating those are actually harmful to our body, I would recommend you more to choose healthy masturbation.If you are interested, I would like to recommend a professional website to you: https://www.sexdolltech.com/

robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

wkiltm19 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:14 pm Hi new to this site I've all ways wanted to jerk off with another guy and may be jerk each other off.
Any body free in the Coventry area?
I'm up for being your wank bud. I meet up with a group of lads regularly if ya wanna join
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

After watching so many different stroking videos, and guys giving guys a helping hand, it has really turned me on to wanting to explore my sexuality with another male, especially mutual stroking ourselves together.
I am actively looking for a helping hand buddy in my area, someone in my age group and someone that has experience with another male. It would be a plus if that male enjoys wearing panties and stroking ourselves together
Paul
wkiltm19
Site Admin

Post by wkiltm19 »

Hi Paul are you local to coventry? I love to masturbate with my partners knickers on