watching wife/girlfriend

Personals for men looking to meet other men
Jonnythefox
Site Admin

watching wife/girlfriend

Post by Jonnythefox »

would really like to have a wank session with a guy whilst his wife/girlfriend watches and maybe plays with herself. I am in the west midlands and can travel and I'm very discreet.Anyone else interested in this type of fun?
wkiltm19
Site Admin

Re: watching wife/girlfriend

Post by wkiltm19 »

Hi would you be interested in some joint masturbation just me and you I would love to jerk off with another guy never done it before
I'm from the west Midlands
Jonnythefox
Site Admin

Post by Jonnythefox »

where in the west mids are you ? i am near Kidderminster and i'm interested in joining you for some wanking fun.
diver
Site Admin

Post by diver »

West Midlands? Hmm, I'm guessing that is in the UK, too bad as we are east coast US! My girl and I would have been excited to take you up on this...it has been our fantasy for a while now to be watched while we make it! ...and, well yes possibly have the watcher take my girl and work her into a frenzy while I have to watch!
chenshuaiahai
Site Admin

Post by chenshuaiahai »

Hi, this is my boxing babe, she is the girlfriend I want to show off to the whole world. Having her doesn't have to go out and fool around anymore, she satisfies all my desires. Are you particularly surprised? If I love him, I think I can break through any worldly vision.If you also want to have a high quality sex doll as your girlfriend, I would like to recommend a professional website to you: https://www.sexdolltech.com/