Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Share your deepest secrets
zirvania
Site Admin

Re: Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Post by zirvania »

love tasting the precum as I wank slowly building to orgasm. For me the enjoyable part is if I can dribble some cum then hold back and continue masturbating. I will lick the first dribble of my fingers, just lovely. The smell is a turn on too...
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

Tasted my pre and my sperm and I think I like my pre better simply because I can make my dick produce it throughout a session, while my sperm only cums out at the end. Also my pre has a stronger taste and smell than my sperm so its easier to enjoy the full flavour of my penis by eating my pre. Doesn't mean I don't like eating my sperm, of course; its thicker and cums in a larger single quantity than my pre. Plus its healthy for you and.... its my sperm!
buffalo6889
Site Admin

Post by buffalo6889 »

I love my pre cum..cum, not as much
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

i first started masturbating when i was 8 and i didnt start spunking until i had turned 14. i enjoyed 6 years of dry orgasming being able to take my didck out almost anywhere and giving it a good wanking off then put it away without any mess to clean up. but i did always want to spunk like the big boys.

it started out slowly a tiny little crystal clear drop which i scooped up from the tip of my cock and tasted. it tasted so sweet thats when i noticed when you touched the precum it would make a string. i use to like watching my cock as i wanked i liked how it got redder and angrier my gland would swell up and go really shinny and i would start leaking a teardrop of precum would come out and run down my bellend as i squeezed it out of my jap. i would always scoop it up and taste it because it was so sweet.

then one day a big ribbon of cum shot out i was a bit of a shocked but i was very happy to see my own sperm after 6 years. then i discovered edging and being able to cum if i stopped just in time before i reached orgasm. a few jets of spunk would shoot out give it a minute and i could carry on. i liked using my own cum as lube making it go foamy and frothy on my cock. when i cam i liked aiming for my mouth and face i would cum with such force you could hear my cum hit the headboard. the more i wanked the4 watery it would get but there would be still lots of it and it would go off like a fountain. when i wank i usually have one good really long wank that very close after a really fast wank where i force the cum out of me. serious im littely laying drip[ping in cum some times can feel it running down the sized of my body and some times my face is a right mess
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

i like my pre cum for sure and am lucky as i get a lot to enjoy,,,,i have never eaten all of my cum , but have tasted it and it doesnt seem to have much taste at all,,,,i used to cum on my former wife's boobs and lick it off..dont remember it tasting good or bad.......but we both like me doing it....lol
b11s10
Site Admin

Post by b11s10 »

Depending on my mood I truly enjoy both sometimes. Pre is super delicious and cum is super erotic but the best is a ruined orgasm. Sex drive continues and I devour that delicious juice. Cum is best when kissed between lovers or cleaned from a lady friend.
rjon615
Site Admin

Post by rjon615 »

I absolutely love the sweet taste of my pre cum and will taste it every chance I get! I don't typically taste or eat my cum unless I'm in a very bi mood and I'm craving it (along with some cock). Those are the times when I masturbate straight into my mouth and eagerly swallow it up to get my cum fix.
buffalo6889
Site Admin

Post by buffalo6889 »

I like my pre cum..i really like to lick it out of my wife ;) cum..not so much
biguy2022
Site Admin

Post by biguy2022 »

So I have tasted my pre cum but doesn’t seem to have much taste.. however I’ve tasted precum and actual cum of about 7 men and I honestly loved it.. it’s thrilling to suck cock and be rewarded with cum.. most guys taste good to me.. depends on diet too
harleyguy
Site Admin

Post by harleyguy »

I like to cum on my wife's tits and then lick and suck on the nipples until she cum's.

My first wife rode me hard one night and I unloaded inside her. She wanted some more, but I went soft and she ground against me and it hurt. So in self protection I lifted her up by her ass cheeks and planted her on my face. I ended up eating her out and sucking my cum out of her. She loved it and so did I. I fingered her as I licked and sucked her clit into my mouth. She came so hard on my face she practically fainted.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

Sometimes when jacking off, i think about eating my cum. The thought gets me super excited. i want that mouthful of cum right up until i shoot. Have dabbed a bit, but not actually take the load in my mouth. However, I love my precum, and wish I could produce more of it. At 71, I take what i get.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

jonni650 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:24 am I prefer precum since that's usually oozing out quite heavily as I edge. As well, not orgasming leaves me horny and all kinked out; like other here, once I cum, I'm done. I have saved up my cum in a little plastic jar (similiar to the small plastic spice jars in the grocery store) and stored it in the very back of the freezer, safe from curious minds. Once I get it filled up, I'll let it defrost and then enjoy it while indulging in a leisurely stroke fest. It seems to be extremely runny once defrosted, but tastes delicious.
All the cum would make exelent jo lube.
readyfreddy
Site Admin

Post by readyfreddy »

Ever since the first time I came in a girl's mouth, I've wondered what it's like to have a mouthful of cum. Neither of us knew at the start of that evening that it would end with my cock in her mouth, so we hadn't considered or discussed the logistics of what was about to happen. The look on her face as she held my load in her mouth suggested she wasn't exactly enjoying it, even less so as she gulped it down. She later said that it actually that bad. She had heard that it would be terrible, but it's something girls need to do to make men happy. She said it tasted OK, not necessarily good or bad, but that the timing and quantity caught her off guard. I was allowed to continue cumming in her mouth as long as I let her know it was about to happen. She claimed she liked it, and a few times even waved away a solo cup I offered her to spit it out into, opting to swallow instead. She swallowed so much of my cum that summer. The whole situation got me thinking that maybe it's unreasonable for me to want girls to take a load of cum into their mouths if I have no idea what that experience is like. Many times I've convinced myself that I would swallow a load of my cum to see what it's like. I'd even get turned on by the thought of it as I'm jerking off, but then as a stare at it cupped in my hand, I can't go through with it. By then I'm not turned on anymore and the curiosity passes. I've created this paradox of wanting a fresh load of my cum before I cum.

However, I am no stranger to the taste of precum. I know it's not the same as cum, but I initially thought tasting it my satisfy my cum curiosity. I eventually began to enjoy the taste and looked forward to licking it off my finger several times throughout an edging session. A few times I've edged just shy of too far, and a little bit of actual cum dribbled out. At first I didn't understand why it tasted different. It happened again after I learned there was a difference, and I was so excited that I got to taste it while I was still pre-orgasm. I agree it wasn't good or bad, but had a distinct taste. This happens occasionally, and each time it's only a tiny amount, so it couldn't compare to the experience of having a whole load in my mouth. Now I just like the challenge of pumping out just a dribble of cum to enjoy before fully blowing my load.
jpeters1985
Site Admin

Post by jpeters1985 »

I love the taste of my pre. I never let it accumulate enough to help much as lube, because I'm always bringing it up to my mouth. My circumcision is very loose so I don't need lube to jack, I slide what's left of my foreskin over my head like an uncut guy would do. Although I wish I was uncut, I'm grateful I'm able to do this. I don't want to taste lube!

Sometimes I eat my cum, too, and like it, but like most of us, usually after my orgasm the urge is gone. But I'm never grossed out by it. I have on occasion positioned my cock over my head and cum in my mouth and on my face, but it's a little more work than I'm in the mood to do. I did as a teenager manage to get my cock head into my mouth this way, which was awesome, but that was then...
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I love both precum and cum. I'll eat the precum while I'm edging all day. When I finally cum I'll eat it most times unless I feel like rubbing it on my balls instead.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Eating my precum îs just so much easier and tastier as you stroke & edge for a long session....but sometimes after I shoot a big load over my hands and body its easy just to lick it off my fingers as yi come down after a sweet messy orgasm. Even better if I manage to hit my face! Then I can just lick my lips too
barefootandy

Post by barefootandy »

I like the taste of my precum better than the taste of my cum, but the smell and taste of my cum is a much bigger turn-on for me. If I eat my cum I get hard again a lot faster.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

ginger58 wrote:
> Must confess have tasted both pre cum and cum. Prefer pre cum as a little
> sweeter :D

INdeed, the slimy viscous clear liquid is surprisingly nice and when taking anothers I enjoy the spread and lick method; when sharing hand jobs I'm keen on licking his/ her fingers before getting to the main event :D :P
sv-
toesucker17
Site Admin

Post by toesucker17 »

I almost always taste my precum while I'm masturbating. I've tasted my cum on occasion but I have to be very horny to do it, otherwise I lose interest. Usually I'll taste my cum if I've been edging and I'll take the first rope while I'm still cumming. Now with partners I've snowballed, I've licked my cum off of guys and girls' chests, and out of girls' pussies
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

One leads to the other, unless I’m edging. I love both and never spill a drop of either one.