Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Share your deepest secrets
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: Tasting your pre cum vs tasing your sperm

Post by oldfan »

I absolutely love my precum - so sweet tasting. Wish I produced more of it. My cum is ok - I have eaten it at times, others not. When I try to discreetly cum and need a way to dispose of it, licking it up is the best way. One time when I was videoing with another guy, he wanted me to cum in a little cup and then drink it, so I did. Hey, it tastes fine!
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I don’t have a lot of precum but when I do I always taste it but then rub it on my nipples so I can see it in the mirror which gets me more excited. I love to eat my cum, either slurping my whole cupped handful if I cum while kneeling, or scooping as much as I can with my fingers and licking them if I cum on my chest while lying on my back, before rubbing the rest into my skin. I agree about the creamy nectar not going to waste! Sometimes if I cum a little without fully orgasming yet, I’ll lick up some of it, rub it on my face and nipples so it’s dripping off, driving myself crazy with the scent and appearance of the cum on my body as I look in the mirror watching myself slowly stroke to climax.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I adore my cum. Pre-cum is OK, but I just can't get enough of my creamy cum. Honestly if I spurted a bucket load I'd happily drink the lot! It's one of my fantasies to be covered in cum actually.
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Mine is the sweetest thing, it's quite subtle tbh, but nice, I edge until it becomes milky with cum and that's good too, I've eaten my own come, sometimes I really enjoy it others not much, I'd happily take a load straight from my cock if I was bendy enough to do so though lol.
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

I like to cum in a shot glass and drink it later when I’m horny again.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

I prefer the taste of my pre-cum over my cum, but they are complementary, sweet vs salty. Both are yummy! : )
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

I do not like the taste of my cum at all, but I do like my precum. I lick it off my hands all the time when I'm masturbating.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

52fantasy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:50 am I like to cum in a shot glass and drink it later when I’m horny again.
I'll do that as well...
bicurious00

Post by bicurious00 »

I love the taste of my pre cum, cum is ok but I need to be in the mood as it’s a little more bitter. Always taste it, just don’t necessarily eat it all every time. Saves on tissues.
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

Sometimes, precut has the faint taste of pee. But after a steady flow it has its own distinct flavor. At their times it stops being crystal transparent to a bit cloudy, almost cum-like.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes a big part is the thrill of waiting for that sweet "preward" after long session edging and milking out the precum until it either flows out clear& runny or a much creamier cum white precum oozing out. The textures and tastes are quite different but both good and healthy! Whatever way, Precum rewards my hard efforts best...or a big release of sperm all over myself her panties or even on my face on the rare occasion...sweet or salty, creamy or clear its all worth a taste
aldomex

Post by aldomex »

52fantasy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:50 am I like to cum in a shot glass and drink it later when I’m horny again.
That's exactly what I want to do. I've frozen it in a lab sample glass but after defrosting it for drinking the consistence is so different that I just don't feel I wanna do it.
Have any suggestion?
aldomex

Post by aldomex »

love2edge wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:54 pm
I'll do that as well...
How do you keep it? fridge, freezer...or?
aldomex

Post by aldomex »

When masturbating I want to drink all my sperm, at any position but right after cummin the desire disappears.
Sure I always taste my precum and little shots of sperm by pausing stroking just before orgasm.
I think I must train mysefl to find the pleasure of having it full after orgasm 'cause I really want to eat it all.
Regarding flavor, remember it's a result of what we ate & drank. Pinneaple is wonderful for such pourposes.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

aldomex wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:32 am
That's exactly what I want to do. I've frozen it in a lab sample glass but after defrosting it for drinking the consistence is so different that I just don't feel I wanna do it.
Have any suggestion?
I like eating it frozen. Cumcicles are great!
aldomex

Post by aldomex »

oldfan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:53 pm
aldomex wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:32 am
Have any suggestion?
I like eating it frozen. Cumcicles are great!
Great idea, cumcicles! I might add some flavor like pina colada ;)
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I love both. I wank at least once every day and always eat my precum and spunk.
phose70

Post by phose70 »

I do seem to produce a fair amount of precum when I masturbate. Seems such a waste to wipe it away with a tissue, so I do love to lick it off my fingers and do love the taste. I've rarely drank my own cum.....only once as I recall when I came in the palm of my hand and didn't have a tissue. Had to swallow it to avoid getting caught by my wife. I recall not enjoying the taste anywhere near as much as my precum, so have never done it again.