Secrets you hide from your wife or husband.

Share your deepest secrets
jman2211
Site Admin

Re: Secrets you hide from your wife or husband.

Post by jman2211 »

I love to do the same. I have even bought fishnets and gaters and worn it.
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

wonderdick wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:08 pm My wife doesn’t know that when I’m alone in the house I like to put on some smooth women’s panties and a form fitting dress while I do my chores.
At one time, I was off work during the week some and did nearly all the housework. I would wear a nice pair of panties and nothing else all day, while cleaning etc. One day my wife came home early and caught me in panties and fishnets. I didn't know what she would think or say and at first,s he didn't say anything. Then she said, "if you will do housework, I don't care what you wear". She saw it as pretty harmless and I was more open after that about wearing women's panties.
happytowank

Post by happytowank »

stroke2 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:07 pm
fnippleluvr wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:26 pm My husband doesn’t know that I desperately want to have a nipple play with another woman, and then I literally crave having another woman’s nipples in my mouth. He also doesn’t know that I love the idea of two straight married guys secretly sucking each other’s cocks. I masturbate to these things nearly daily, sometimes multiple times a day. Its how i ended up in here, I love to be able to talk about these things and actually say them in a way. Plus reading everybody else’s fantasies and stories really helps to get me turned on, I love to spend hours just rubbing my nipples and reading all the naughty things that people do. he doesn’t know that either lol
All Sounds sooo sexy...pls cum share and masturbate with us...me ;)
Gorgeous xx
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

No secrets here. My husband knows everything about me.
squirtingmama

Post by squirtingmama »

I used to record myself masturbating because the thought of someone watching me turned me on. I always deleted it after I was done, but somehow missed one. We share our photo accounts and he got a surprise when "on this day" showed up. He then asked for some videos and I was more than happy to oblige. I don't think he's shared them, but I get wet thinking they might be out there.
squirtingmama

Post by squirtingmama »

My husband doesn't know about my fantasy of forced sex. I've fantasized about flashing truck drivers and then seeing them at a rest stop where they decide to fuck my wet pussy. It's only fair; I used turning them on as a way to get myself off. I might resist at first, but my wet cunt is needs to be filled up.
squirtingmama

Post by squirtingmama »

My husband also doesn't know about how the thought of eating out another woman turns me on. I think he'd get off watching a woman eat me, he might like watching me do the same, but maybe some things are best left in the fantasy realm.
pussyrubaddick

Post by pussyrubaddick »

squirtingmama wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:40 pm My husband also doesn't know about how the thought of eating out another woman turns me on. I think he'd get off watching a woman eat me, he might like watching me do the same, but maybe some things are best left in the fantasy realm.
I have the same fantasy and also keep it from my husband. I fantasize about him watching as a woman eats me out and I lock eyes on him as a come.
pussyrubaddick

Post by pussyrubaddick »

I haven’t told my husband my desire to sleep with a woman. I have no desire to have a MFF threesome but would definitely be up for him watching. I also fantasize about getting DPed by him and another man. Once again, no desire to watch the two of them do anything, just both please me.