Sister

Share your deepest secrets
Sean1969
Site Admin

Re: Sister

Post by Sean1969 »

Sisters are the best! She is 3 years older than me, but taught me how to pleasure her. First person to see my nice smooth cock and watch me ejaculate. We sometimes shower together 37 years later, and it so fun and raunchy!
zirvania
Site Admin

Post by zirvania »

My sister and I played doctor when we were young. This progressed to her showing me her blossoming young body regularly whenever mum was out. She was two years older and I was a horny lad.
She used to sunbathe in the back garden topless when we were alone and would flash her pussy lips out the side of her bikini bottoms. When she came inside, she loved to stand in front of the mirror admiring her body with me watching. I progressed to standing behind her cupping her large breasts with my hard cock straining inside my trousers pushing against her ass.
She so wanted to see my cock, but I was scared and wouldn't let her but she felt me through my pants. I so wish I had been bolder and braver!
She found out that mum had a vibrator, and when alone would go in mums room and pleasure herself. She let me in on it and I would lie on the bed with her naked on top while she dry jumped me through my pants. She was always so wet and let me run her clit and stick my fingers in. I never gave her oral, but sucked my fingers, perhaps she was scared?
She would constantly ask to see my cock and rub me whenever she could, even at the dinner table. She had such a great body I remember.
About the same time, I started wanking with a school friend and we spoke about our sisters, turns out his one did the same with him. We are both approaching 60 now, she is also married but we still are very close although haven't spoke about our young playing together.
I often holiday alone as I have much more leave than my wife so go alone to our holiday home. Sister has said that she may join me sometime if it fits in with her time off as her husband doesn't enjoy sun holidays. Do you think I should bring up the subject if we do go together? So tempted!
freethinker
Site Admin

Post by freethinker »

I loved fucking my sister. Her pussy is still the best I've ever had. We are 2 years apart and we played doctor many times. We would triage and "revive" eachother. Followed by an exam. On one occasion she decided to give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Our lips touched for the first time. I was shocked but it wasn't weird at all. We giggled about it curiously and decided to make it part of our doctoral routines. My chest compressions allowed me to touch her blooming breasts and I found myself wanting to see her nipples. As the touching became more personal we began to make out a little during mouth-to-mouth. I finally decided to lift up her shirt to listen to her heart beat, I gently massaged her nipples. She jumped on me and we kissed for real this time. We made out like lovers. I came in my pants.
We started making out everytime we finished playing doctor. Our examinations become more thorough. Clothes were removed regularly and we got used to seeing eachother naked. She decided that taking my blood pressure meant she had to squeeze my naked penis. I figured the best way to take her temperature was to put the tip of my pinkie slightly inside or her vagina. Soon we were masturbating eachother a little more each time. It was fun playing doctor and now it was exciting too. We were risking getting caught, we shared a dirty secret but most of all it was interesting and entertaining. It was progressing past playing doctor though. After successfully reviving me one morning, she removed her shirt and pretended to tie my hands up. She told me I needed surgery and placed me under amnestisia. To my shock and grateful delight,
she placed her mouth on my penis and began kissing it intensely. I made her stop right before cumming in her mouth and cum shot all over my chest. We laughed so hard. Now it was my turn to be doctor but instead I climbed on top of her and sucked her perfect nipples so sweetly. I was between her legs and my grinding had her squirming,
I had never seen my sister this way before. She stared me right in my eyes while I gave her an orgasm. We were done with playing doctor altogether. Anytime we could be alone we were all over eachother. We jdry humped and made out passionately everyday. We made it clear to eachother that we both wanted to have sex together and we made a plan for the next time mom was at work. A few days later we would have our chance. The day finally came and I was ready. I got up before her and made sure mom was gone. My brother was home so we would have to be quiet. I went into her room to wake her and see if we were still doing this. She was asleep so I tickled her breasts and kissed her gently. She grabbed my hand and pushed it against her tight little pussy. I pulled my hand back and quietly locked her bedroom door. I removed her "Popples" blanket and sheet, she was wearing a pink "Rainbow Bright" nightgown and some white cotton panties with "Pebbles and Bam-Bam" on them. With hooked my index fingers I slowly removed the underwear. I couldn't help myself so I sniffed the crotch before tossing them on the floor. My dick was rock hard and my heart was pounding. She still hadn't opened her eyes but had a kinky smile on her face. She began masturbating vigorously. As her finger slid in and out of her tiny hole, I could hear and see that she was already wet. I climbed in her bed and got on top of her. Our lips met and her eyes opened. I asked if she was ok and if I should stop. She pulled me closer and began kissing me more intensely than we had ever kissed. I pulled her legs apart and placed myself between her pussy lips but I hesitated to push into her because I didn't want to hurt her. She grabbed my butt checks with both hands and pulled me into her perfect little body. We were finally fucking. I didn't last long. I tried to pull out of her but she wrapped her legs around me and held me there. I released the biggest load of my life deep inside of my very own sister right as she creamed all over my balls. We played there covered in cum, kissing, caressing, cuddling for about an hour. We whispered to each other about how good it felt and decided to keep doing it and try other positions together. It was decided that as soon as we could get some condoms, we would be fucking like rabbits. Once she busted me jacking off with mom's panties, and didn't give me any pussy for a whole week. I begged her and even tried to force her. I had to explain to people why I had a black eye lol. I was afraid that our sex was over until one day about a week later. She used a toothpick to break into the bathroom while I was bathing. She was wearing mom's favorite towel and had on mom's lingerie. She dropped the purple butterfly towel and mounted my face. For the next 3 months we played a new game. It was called "Stranger". We took turns "capturing" eachother. The "captured" sibling was taken our tree fort to be stripped, restrained, and used. I would let her win mostly. She really got off on forcing me to eat her pussy and lick her asshole. When it was my turn to win, I took full advantage. She would "struggle" while I ripped her clothes off and held her down. Forcing her always got me off immediately. It was so fun that we always laughed wildly after fucking. By now, we were sneaking into bed with eachother almost every night. Naked in the dark we kissed, cuddled, and fucked repeatedly.
We fucked every chance we got for about 6 years. The kissing and cuddling was rare now. We had an agreement that if either of us was horny and we had 5 or more minutes that we would just fuck. Just pull our clothes down and have quick, hard, intense sex until we both got off. We masturbated together, we provided oral pleasure for eachother, we tried every position several times. Our ultimate favorite was doggystyle. We wouldn't even have to say anything. I could pull her panties down anytime I wanted and she would hold herself open by pulling her butt cheeks apart. Usually she would shout for me and I would find her in that position. She loved for me to eat her pussy out and suck her nipples. I was always willing. We fucked in every room and in every bed. I fucked her on the kitchen table. She rode me on the toilet. We snuck off to the woods and to an abandoned house to fuck. We rarely had access to condoms and had stopped using them. We were so comfortable together and we enjoyed it so much that we would attack eachother anytime anyplace. We knew eachother completely and trusted eachother fully. It was always so intense. Some family members knew about us. Hell we fucked in front of my brother sometimes if he refused to give us privacy. She never let him touch her though. Her body was mine to use. My stepdad saw us through the window one time. I saw him watching but I kept going. He never did tell though. Mom tried to catch us many times. She finally gave up and got sister on birth control and bought me condoms. We didn't care who knew. We were not ashamed. To us it wasn't wrong to explore, learn and enjoy sex together. We fought like normal siblings whenever we weren't fucking eachother. We had girlfriends and boyfriends throughout high school but it was never about sex. There was no awkwardness or pressure. We were using each others bodies. We fucked because we liked to fuck. We fucked because it felt amazing. Im so glad we played doctor. Our experience lasted for over 6 years. We had to take care of each other from a very early age. We were best friends. We shared a room. We had great sex. Our relationship is perfectly fine. We are both married and my wife knows everything. We took care of eachother. We helped eachother. We became even closer as siblings. Obviously, I still remember everything about her body our sex. Sister sex is The Very Best Sex. I Love her for letting me cum in her tight little body, literally hundreds of times. She felt so good, I cannot forget the way it felt to cum inside my own sister. I am so very proud to have has such amazing incest. Incest is Awesome. She is my number one fantasy when I masturbate to this very day. It was an awesome experience. Everyone should be doing this.
freethinker

kinkygrlll81
Site Admin

Post by kinkygrlll81 »

Hey everybody! New to this site... I'm the sister and i have lots of fun stories about playing around with my younger brother when I was about 13 and he was 10 or 11. Also played with my best friend and her girl cousin with her brother who was a couple of years older than us. Does anybody know how to do private messages on here? I don't want to post all everything public.
marston
Site Admin

Post by marston »

Not with a sister but I did lose my virginity to an older cousin while she and my aunt were staying in my parents guest apartment, in the shop behind our house. We played around with each other a lot that summer and had sex three times before they had to move out.
I'll post the story someday.
likesallthings
Site Admin

Post by likesallthings »

I enjoy all of the sister stories. I am so glad I am not alone. My sister is 8 years younger than myself. So she was more than willing to please her big brother. We had a wonderful relationship throughout our childhood as we do today.

We do not feel bad about our relationship. We discuss it openly. When we are alone of course. We have continued our relationship in a limited degree. We love each other deeply and feel no shame in it at all. She has been married for many years with a beautiful daughter. I was only married for a couple of years and raised a beautiful daughter on my own.
chronicrubber
Site Admin

Post by chronicrubber »

My younger sister and I experimented when we were younger. It lasted about 3-4 years. I licked her pussy, not cunnilingus style, a lick to taste. I loved it! I had pj's on, but shot my load in them and had to let it run down my leg. She would hold my cock lovingly and kiss the head, but that was pretty much it. We were both so naive regarding sex. I would have done more with her, to her, had we were more experienced. I can only assume she would have also. 40 years later, I still jerk off remembering what we used to do. My wish is to have one night with her, ONE!. I still want to fuck her so bad.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

chronicrubber wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:32 pm My younger sister and I experimented when we were younger. It lasted about 3-4 years. I licked her pussy, not cunnilingus style, a lick to taste. I loved it! I had pj's on, but shot my load in them and had to let it run down my leg. She would hold my cock lovingly and kiss the head, but that was pretty much it. We were both so naive regarding sex. I would have done more with her, to her, had we were more experienced. I can only assume she would have also. 40 years later, I still jerk off remembering what we used to do. My wish is to have one night with her, ONE!. I still want to fuck her so bad.
My younger sister and I got started in pj's too. It began with a tickle-wrestling game in the basement. I started to get an erection as we tussled and so I let her win by getting on top of me. She straddled me and when she leaned over to pin my shoulders down I could see down her pj top and viewed her breasts which were just beginning to bud. That got me excited. I started to thrust up with my pelvis so that her crotch was rubbing against my penis. It didn't take me long and soon I was ejaculating in my pj bottoms. The next time it happened, we skipped the tickling and wrestling and went straight to her straddling me. This time, I pulled down my pjs and exposed my penis. I encouraged her to do the same, so she pulled down her pj bottoms and rubbed her pussy against my penis. She began panting as she humped me and when she saw me ejaculate, she started cumming too. Later we experimented with oral, with just some little licks, but it was enough to make me cum every time.
ladyluvurself
Site Admin

Post by ladyluvurself »

Growing up with two brothers this was virtually unavoidable. Having to share a bathroom meant we’d often see each other naked and my brothers didn’t exactly hide how much they liked that!
chronicrubber
Site Admin

Post by chronicrubber »

logging on here on ST is kinda cruel and unusual punishment tbh...lol. incest stories are my favest. the best ones are more about experimenting, coming of age ones, rather than all out sex. Although those ones get me jealous.
Lately, I have been having fantasies about one of my older twin sisters. I have never thought of her in a sexual way, but if I can't fuck the sister I want, I want her next. I know she has not been in a relationship for close to 20 years, and me being married (no sex at all), I been thinking, give it a shot?
I did see her naked once, even then i jerked off to the sight, but that was it. Now, I want more. My mind just races when the thought pops up. my cock gets hard just thinking about it, and then I have to jerk off (the only sex I get), but lately, the urge for more with her has been growing...........what to do?????
charlie931
Site Admin

Post by charlie931 »

chronicrubber wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:17 pm logging on here on ST is kinda cruel and unusual punishment tbh...lol. incest stories are my favest. the best ones are more about experimenting, coming of age ones, rather than all out sex. Although those ones get me jealous.
Lately, I have been having fantasies about one of my older twin sisters. I have never thought of her in a sexual way, but if I can't fuck the sister I want, I want her next. I know she has not been in a relationship for close to 20 years, and me being married (no sex at all), I been thinking, give it a shot?
I did see her naked once, even then i jerked off to the sight, but that was it. Now, I want more. My mind just races when the thought pops up. my cock gets hard just thinking about it, and then I have to jerk off (the only sex I get), but lately, the urge for more with her has been growing...........what to do?????
If you think she'd be responsive then try and sound her out. Some of my fondest memories of discovering jerking off involved my sister
modestomole
Site Admin

Post by modestomole »

I remember early on about masturbation, I would climb the cabinet door and wiggle my legs back and forth until I had a dry orgasm when I got older then ,I humped the bathtub it was rounded all around , I would bunch a towel together and rub against the towel with the tub until I exploded on the inside of the tub bright white cum would run down the tub then, when I was 15 ,I noticed my younger sister had a perfect ass nice and round and dark every time I got a glance at it my dick would wake up,one night my sister had already went to sleep, I was watching TV late so I turned the TV down so I could sneak up to her door on my stomach just to hear anything, boy no more than 5min went by I heard my sister moan and what sounded like she took of her panties off you know around the hips my dick started to get hard each second I was listening then I heard my sister moan" ooh so wet" by this time my dick was so hard it looked like my whole body was being supported by my dick and I started grinding the carpet with my cock up and down imagining and hearing my sister make wet squishing sounds with her fingers then she whispered "cum on lips open"! By this time I was grinding the carpet so hard I'm surprised I didn't get rug burn then sis went over the edge and said intensely "YES,YES, COMING FOR MY BIG BROTHER jacking off his big dick with baby oil staring at big brown ass wanting to cum all over it" I quickly went to my room got the baby oil and kept repeating everything I heard my sister say and, I came so hard I thought I could cut diamonds, I was so hard so my sister saw me masturbate first but little for her I'm going to make sure she gets a front row seat when it's my turn to give her a big brother solo cum peep show all over her big brown beautiful ass !!!!!
sigmasigma
Site Admin

Post by sigmasigma »

When I still shared a bedroom with my younger sister, I showed her my erected penis and she played with it. But at that time we were small and did not know anything about sex. So just some touching but no cumming.
jlamoe
Site Admin

Post by jlamoe »

Won't anyone think it is a little bit dangerous to do those things with your blood sister?
By the way, to avoid this, is there anyone who fantasize a lifelike sex doll as your sister or lover?

bigandthickuk
Site Admin

Post by bigandthickuk »

I remember a few years ago when me and my sister started to fool around. We chatted via mobile for a bit about the idea of trying stuff and one weekend when I was back staying the night we was last awake. She took the chance to snuggle up to me and was stroking my leg. I tried to avoid eye contact as my as possible as I didn’t want it to get awkward as I was enjoying it so much. I then caved in and looked at her and the second our eyes locked she attacked my face with vigorous snogging. We stripped each other slowly and I gently played with her pussy to get her nice and wet for my member. I payed her on her back and started to fuck her. And my god was it good! The pussy just gripped onto my cock and it felt like I could go any second! As soon as I said I’m close she instantly swivelled round and caught my cum in her nice warm mouth and swallowed the lot! And that night had lead us onto a lot more fun times! I love sharing her with others and she really enjoys being treated as the whore she is! Loves a whole night of being used and abused like a public cum dump! Hard to find willing depositors at the minute tho as she is craving it again
misshoney
Site Admin

Post by misshoney »

ladyluvurself wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:57 am Growing up with two brothers this was virtually unavoidable. Having to share a bathroom meant we’d often see each other naked and my brothers didn’t exactly hide how much they liked that!
I can definitely relate to this. My brother was very much like this: the guy was permanently horny.
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

For me it first started back when I was around 10 or 11 or so and I had managed to work out how to make my peen twitch (kegel muscles) and one night while I was in the bath I was lying back and making my penis dance and I called for my sister to come look (she's two years older than I am). So she came and I leaned back and showed her how I could make my penis move on its own. I will never forget the look of intensity that appeared in her eyes when she looked at my dick and saw it twitch and "dance". I seem to remember that I had propped myself on my elbows and thrust my hips up out of the water so that she could see my trick and I had stayed there making my erect dick dance for her until she was called away.

It was some time later when, on a night that our parents were out, she came into the bathroom when I was in the bath and asked if she could see my penis dancing again. As I was already playing with myself I was already erect and so I leaned back, propped myself up on my elbows, opened my legs, thrust my hips up out of the water so that she could see everything and began flexing my kegel muscles to make my penis dance for her again. As there were no parents to interrupt us this time she watched me for a much longer time and then she knelt next to the bath and asked me something that still makes me twitch to this day. She asked if she could touch my dick. Of course I said yes. And I remember her hands coming down and grabbing hold of my entire package as I held my hips up for her. She began feeling up my shaft and my sac, squeezing and feeling my inactive balls and squeezing my erect shaft and peeling back my foreskin to touch and explore my glans and slit.
I don't remember how long we were there for, I know I asked her if she wanted to "kiss it" when she pulled back my foreskin and began intensely staring at my exposed penis head. I know I had even raised my hips higher up to her in offering. After a bit it looked like she wasn't going to do it but then I remember saying "please" and trying to thrust my hips up even higher and think that was what pushed her into it. She pulled my foreskin as far back as it could go and then began kissing my penis on its "mouth". A few pecks later and my sister became the first girl to have my penis in her mouth and the only girl to have and see my penis orgasming before it could cum. After my penis stopped dry orgasming in her mouth, the exploration ended and she said thanks before leaving me to my bathroom antics.

There were a few more nights after that, always when the parents were out, where she would appear in my bedroom at night and ask to see my penis. And I would lay there with my pants pulled down while she played and sucked on me. I remember one time I had decided to forego wearing pants to bed in anticipation of her visit and it was well received. Eventually it got to the point that she would just show up at my bed, pull my covers away, open up my pants, pull them down, grab my hips/butt and suck my boyhood up until I came for her or fell asleep. I never got to see her naked, play with her pussy, boobs or have sex with her, and I'm not exactly sure what she got from the experience of just blowing me (not that I wasn't loving every minute of it). Maybe she just enjoyed the feel of my dick in her mouth or maybe she loved the sounds I made when she took me and made me orgasm (big sisters love teasing little brothers). Years later she said she loved watching it twitch around when I was really turned on and loved feeling it bucking inside her mouth when I was orgasming. She said it felt like it was a little animal trying badly to escape her mouth as she was trying to eat it and that it was at those points that she had wanted nothing more than to have been able to "eat all of my dick and swallow it down her throat".

The bedroom experiences slowed down a bit after she went to boarding school for high school. When she was home for school holidays we would sometimes come to each other's bedrooms (she would come to mine or I would go to hers) when our parents were out so that we could play. I remember it was after she started going to high school that she started getting more aggressive with eating me. I would be standing with my pants off in her room and she would begin gripping, playing with and squeezing my butt while she sucked me (maybe it was that desire to eat my penis in effect again). She would also start playing with and sucking on my inactive sac "to make my testicles grow". And yes, I'm not sure what she was learning at that high school but one day she came home and, shortly after a shower, she put me on her bed with my butt up in the air and started playing with my ass. I remember a lot of touching, kissing and licking happening to my exposed butt hole before things like fingers and hair brushes started going inside me. All the while she was pulling on my hanging dick like it was a cow teat to sooth me. And yes, after getting used to it I loved it and she still made me orgasm. I love her so much.

All of this pretty much came to an end after I also began going to boarding school for high school. I'm thinking she managed to get all of the crazy out of her system because it pretty much just naturally stopped between us. Like, we just stopped going to each other's rooms for "play time" during the holidays.
I did attempt to engage in sexual play with her again a few years later, after school when we were in university, but while she did let me play with her breasts for a while she ended up summarizing that "this was wrong" and shut me down.

I ended up talking to her about all this early this year and she said that she had actually done a lot more stuff to me while I was sleeping and that she had actually continued fucking me up until after I started cumming and that she had become afraid that she might start getting pregnant so had stopped.

Apparently on some nights when she came in I was fast asleep so she would play with me as usual but she had also began playing with herself and humping me as I slept (I must have been a heavy sleeper because I don't recall any of this, she also says my dick was always easier to make super hard when I was asleep and that it stayed up longer as well, so she kinda liked it). After a few nights she ended up taking her pyjamas off and rubbing her pussy on me directly and then one night she had had the strongest urge to rub her pussy all over my dick but when she did she had held the tip of my dick toward her pussy when she began rubbing into me and so my dick ended up slipping inside her slit and entering her vagina. Apparently when she felt me enter her she had begun humping me like crazy and scissoring me until she had one of the hardest cums of her life. She says I did wake up then but I don't remember any of it.
Apparently this "fuck my little brother while he is sleeping" stuff had continued and that she had made sure that her pussy had "tasted" every part of my body. She had rubbed herself on my arms and legs, back, butt, stomach, she had put my fingers inside her and had tried to "have my pussy eat your feet" but could only ever get my toes inside herself. She had even rubbed her pussy on my face. But she says her favourite thing was always "making my pussy eat up your little penis and feeling it jerking around inside me as I made it cum".
When I asked her why she had never done any of this stuff when I was awake she said that she never felt comfortable enough to do it that way but when I was asleep it was like everything was free game.
So anyway, this kept going until high school when our "visits" became less regular due to boarding school and one night when she was playing with my butt she had apparently noticed liquid coming out of my dick and after a bit of milking realized that it was my precum.
Long story short she ate my first sperm a few nights later, but it was while I was asleep (dangit!). She said she was already deliberately trying to get my sperm out of me at that point, which was way she was playing with my balls so much, and that, when it finally happened, my penis was already inside her mouth when it squirted its first juice.
After that she sucked me up a few more times and had made me cum inside her vagina at least twice before the stories of teen pregnancies freaked her out enough to make her stop doing me altogether.
tryagain
Site Admin

Post by tryagain »

I was that sister :)
tryagain
Site Admin

Post by tryagain »

misshoney wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:50 am
ladyluvurself wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:57 am Growing up with two brothers this was virtually unavoidable. Having to share a bathroom meant we’d often see each other naked and my brothers didn’t exactly hide how much they liked that!
I can definitely relate to this. My brother was very much like this: the guy was permanently horny.
My bro was always like that.
Became games tickle fights and him ending up on top of me.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

ruthborn wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:10 am For me it first started back when I was around 10 or 11 or so and I had managed to work out how to make my peen twitch (kegel muscles) and one night while I was in the bath I was lying back and making my penis dance and I called for my sister to come look (she's two years older than I am). So she came and I leaned back and showed her how I could make my penis move on its own. I will never forget the look of intensity that appeared in her eyes when she looked at my dick and saw it twitch and "dance". I seem to remember that I had propped myself on my elbows and thrust my hips up out of the water so that she could see my trick and I had stayed there making my erect dick dance for her until she was called away.

It was some time later when, on a night that our parents were out, she came into the bathroom when I was in the bath and asked if she could see my penis dancing again. As I was already playing with myself I was already erect and so I leaned back, propped myself up on my elbows, opened my legs, thrust my hips up out of the water so that she could see everything and began flexing my kegel muscles to make my penis dance for her again. As there were no parents to interrupt us this time she watched me for a much longer time and then she knelt next to the bath and asked me something that still makes me twitch to this day. She asked if she could touch my dick. Of course I said yes. And I remember her hands coming down and grabbing hold of my entire package as I held my hips up for her. She began feeling up my shaft and my sac, squeezing and feeling my inactive balls and squeezing my erect shaft and peeling back my foreskin to touch and explore my glans and slit.
I don't remember how long we were there for, I know I asked her if she wanted to "kiss it" when she pulled back my foreskin and began intensely staring at my exposed penis head. I know I had even raised my hips higher up to her in offering. After a bit it looked like she wasn't going to do it but then I remember saying "please" and trying to thrust my hips up even higher and think that was what pushed her into it. She pulled my foreskin as far back as it could go and then began kissing my penis on its "mouth". A few pecks later and my sister became the first girl to have my penis in her mouth and the only girl to have and see my penis orgasming before it could cum. After my penis stopped dry orgasming in her mouth, the exploration ended and she said thanks before leaving me to my bathroom antics.

There were a few more nights after that, always when the parents were out, where she would appear in my bedroom at night and ask to see my penis. And I would lay there with my pants pulled down while she played and sucked on me. I remember one time I had decided to forego wearing pants to bed in anticipation of her visit and it was well received. Eventually it got to the point that she would just show up at my bed, pull my covers away, open up my pants, pull them down, grab my hips/butt and suck my boyhood up until I came for her or fell asleep. I never got to see her naked, play with her pussy, boobs or have sex with her, and I'm not exactly sure what she got from the experience of just blowing me (not that I wasn't loving every minute of it). Maybe she just enjoyed the feel of my dick in her mouth or maybe she loved the sounds I made when she took me and made me orgasm (big sisters love teasing little brothers). Years later she said she loved watching it twitch around when I was really turned on and loved feeling it bucking inside her mouth when I was orgasming. She said it felt like it was a little animal trying badly to escape her mouth as she was trying to eat it and that it was at those points that she had wanted nothing more than to have been able to "eat all of my dick and swallow it down her throat".

The bedroom experiences slowed down a bit after she went to boarding school for high school. When she was home for school holidays we would sometimes come to each other's bedrooms (she would come to mine or I would go to hers) when our parents were out so that we could play. I remember it was after she started going to high school that she started getting more aggressive with eating me. I would be standing with my pants off in her room and she would begin gripping, playing with and squeezing my butt while she sucked me (maybe it was that desire to eat my penis in effect again). She would also start playing with and sucking on my inactive sac "to make my testicles grow". And yes, I'm not sure what she was learning at that high school but one day she came home and, shortly after a shower, she put me on her bed with my butt up in the air and started playing with my ass. I remember a lot of touching, kissing and licking happening to my exposed butt hole before things like fingers and hair brushes started going inside me. All the while she was pulling on my hanging dick like it was a cow teat to sooth me. And yes, after getting used to it I loved it and she still made me orgasm. I love her so much.

All of this pretty much came to an end after I also began going to boarding school for high school. I'm thinking she managed to get all of the crazy out of her system because it pretty much just naturally stopped between us. Like, we just stopped going to each other's rooms for "play time" during the holidays.
I did attempt to engage in sexual play with her again a few years later, after school when we were in university, but while she did let me play with her breasts for a while she ended up summarizing that "this was wrong" and shut me down.

I ended up talking to her about all this early this year and she said that she had actually done a lot more stuff to me while I was sleeping and that she had actually continued fucking me up until after I started cumming and that she had become afraid that she might start getting pregnant so had stopped.

Apparently on some nights when she came in I was fast asleep so she would play with me as usual but she had also began playing with herself and humping me as I slept (I must have been a heavy sleeper because I don't recall any of this, she also says my dick was always easier to make super hard when I was asleep and that it stayed up longer as well, so she kinda liked it). After a few nights she ended up taking her pyjamas off and rubbing her pussy on me directly and then one night she had had the strongest urge to rub her pussy all over my dick but when she did she had held the tip of my dick toward her pussy when she began rubbing into me and so my dick ended up slipping inside her slit and entering her vagina. Apparently when she felt me enter her she had begun humping me like crazy and scissoring me until she had one of the hardest cums of her life. She says I did wake up then but I don't remember any of it.
Apparently this "fuck my little brother while he is sleeping" stuff had continued and that she had made sure that her pussy had "tasted" every part of my body. She had rubbed herself on my arms and legs, back, butt, stomach, she had put my fingers inside her and had tried to "have my pussy eat your feet" but could only ever get my toes inside herself. She had even rubbed her pussy on my face. But she says her favourite thing was always "making my pussy eat up your little penis and feeling it jerking around inside me as I made it cum".
When I asked her why she had never done any of this stuff when I was awake she said that she never felt comfortable enough to do it that way but when I was asleep it was like everything was free game.
So anyway, this kept going until high school when our "visits" became less regular due to boarding school and one night when she was playing with my butt she had apparently noticed liquid coming out of my dick and after a bit of milking realized that it was my precum.
Long story short she ate my first sperm a few nights later, but it was while I was asleep (dangit!). She said she was already deliberately trying to get my sperm out of me at that point, which was way she was playing with my balls so much, and that, when it finally happened, my penis was already inside her mouth when it squirted its first juice.
After that she sucked me up a few more times and had made me cum inside her vagina at least twice before the stories of teen pregnancies freaked her out enough to make her stop doing me altogether.
Damn, man, what a hot history! Thanks for sharing. It turned me on on its own but it also reminded me of my experiences with my sister. You and your sister have a different history than my sister and I, but there are a lot of parallels and overlaps.