My fantasy

Share your deepest secrets
ilovetowatchcs
Site Admin

Re: My fantasy

Post by ilovetowatchcs »

How did you get your wife to do this neighbor guy the very first time? Because I know my wife really likes to blow a guy - she says it gives her "power" over a guy. And once I can get ther to suck one other guy, I'll be in Heavan afterwards.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

ilovetowatchcs wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:03 pm How did you get your wife to do this neighbor guy the very first time? Because I know my wife really likes to blow a guy - she says it gives her "power" over a guy. And once I can get ther to suck one other guy, I'll be in Heavan afterwards.
Well he is an older widowed neighbor and I had told her that I’d seen him naked at the gym and that he looked big and told her that she should flash him so he would have something to stroke to. It took a little bit to talk her into doing it but she finally did and eventually he ended up stroking in front of her and that turned her on and one thing lead to another with me encouraging her to do more. She ended up stroking and sucking him and she finally ended up fucking him with me watching and stroking. I’m going to join in while he is fucking her.
tumulus722
Site Admin

Post by tumulus722 »

emgeee wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:04 pm
ninja1173 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:03 am My ongoing fantasy is to be in a co-ed group masturbation party where everyone can see and watch everyone else!
This is one of my top fantasies. I go to a local campground that allows nudity. I like to walk around naked and let other see me and see other naked people. I do not have the nerve to J.O. there but it gives me some good cums when i get home.
I used to frequent a nudist park in SoCal in the mid 80's. Loved to walk around nude, and see others nude as well. Had some good times.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Lately, I've got a fantasy of getting a man’s cum on my cock while I masturbate using his cum as lube.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

A fantasy of mine is to get together with a good looking and fit woman who I don't know. For her to undress, lay back with legs wide open and expose her cunt and tits to me. Then she opens up her labia showing me her insides. I then place the tip of my erect cock just inside her cunt with just the head is inside her. Then I masturbate until I come. The urge to fuck would be nearly overwhelming but I must resist. As the cum oozes out of her I give it a quick wipe and then go down on her and suck her whole labia into my mouth and suck the rest of my cum out of her until she orgasms.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

My current fantasy is to be on the receiving end of a LOT of cum. I want to be cummed on by a lot of males - literally drenched in semen. I get really turned on watching Bukkake vids and so envious of those lucky women getting covered in cum and having to swallow it all down and drink whatever has spilt into a glass.
I will go to an adult cinema and see if there is anyone willing to cum on me. I've never sucked a penis nor had someone cum in my mouth, so I want this to happen. I need semen, I want semen and I will have semen.
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

wheelboy2 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:19 pm A fantasy of mine is to get together with a good looking and fit woman who I don't know. For her to undress, lay back with legs wide open and expose her cunt and tits to me. Then she opens up her labia showing me her insides. I then place the tip of my erect cock just inside her cunt with just the head is inside her. Then I masturbate until I come. The urge to fuck would be nearly overwhelming but I must resist. As the cum oozes out of her I give it a quick wipe and then go down on her and suck her whole labia into my mouth and suck the rest of my cum out of her until she orgasms.
It would be such a tease for the woman to have just the tip pressing into her entrance, naked and no doubt horny and wet at the sight before her. I know my pussy would be aching for attention if this was to happen to me.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I want to be stripped naked and tied all spread out on my back in a public place like a busy city park with dozens of onlookers while two or three grandmothers take turns sitting on my face and hard cock but never letting me reach an orgasm.
After several hours of this while onlookers took photos and some felt me up I’d want my senior tormentors to stroke me to a very intense orgasm and then rub that all over my face then untie me and walk away with my clothes.
Leaving me stark naked and miles from home.
Then I’d have to walk or hitchhike home in the condition they left me in with many many people seeing me.
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

My fantasy is to suck another guy’s cock in front of my wife.