Panties

Share your deepest secrets
ellie69
Site Admin

Re: Panties

Post by ellie69 »

I read a lot on here about guys liking to use girls panties, do any other girls like to use other girls panties. During my school days a friend of mine would like to wear my panties and masturbate in them, we'd swop during sleepovers .
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

ellie69 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:07 pm I read a lot on here about guys liking to use girls panties, do any other girls like to use other girls panties. During my school days a friend of mine would like to wear my panties and masturbate in them, we'd swop during sleepovers .
I've worn panties a couple of times to masturbate. However, my wife is petite and I'm a big guy so I Can't use her panties. They won't go up my legs.
However, your swapping panties brought memories of a fantasy I've had. That a man comes over my crotch and I pull up my underwear and walk with my crotch soaked by his semen. The alternative is wearing his creamed underwear.
ellie69
Site Admin

Post by ellie69 »

Mmm mmm interesting!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Wearing sexy lace panties and stroking myself for others to enjoy and watch, is a great experience. I wish that more ladies would enjoy watching guys stroking themselves in panties.
Paul
nicinylon
Site Admin

Post by nicinylon »

I have worn all sorts of sexy panties for many years. It started with wearing my Aunts worn panties and hose from her laundry hamper. I would get erect instantly and sometimes cum just with the feel of the material against my penis. Over the years I have worn many pairs of panties from many different women and enjoyed every minute of it. :D
keltyshock
Site Admin

Post by keltyshock »

I enjoy wearing also.
I used to hide it years ago, but i get to wear my wife's panties 24/7 now for the last 5 years.

when she's gone to work, i do love to slip on her other clothes and wear around the house.

Something so exciting about slipping on panties and a bra all day.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Love your avatar nicinylon.
kaywhy
Site Admin

Post by kaywhy »

Right now I have my girlfriends panties to my nose masterbating and taking in the sweet smell of her pussy.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

For me, it’s the thrill of wearing her dirty panties, feeling her wetness against my cock!
Paul
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Very much the same...
kaywhy
Site Admin

Post by kaywhy »

My stepdaughter placed a few of her tiny lace panties in front of me and my cock was instantly hard. I have sniffed and masterbated to most of them. She asked me to pick out the pair I wanted to see on her tonight. She lounges around in t shirt and panties and loves how my cock is hard looking at her. We don't fuck but she loves it when I masterbate to her
kaywhy
Site Admin

Post by kaywhy »

my girlfriends friend, who I have fantasized about and flirt with joked about selling her wore panties.
I masterbated imagining sniffing her pussy scent in her panties.
I am thinking about slipping her money and asking for the pair she has on.
I'm unsure of outcome, I have a chance to get a pair of her panties and really live one of my fantasies
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I'm a cross dresser, so I love wearing all kinds of lingerie - bras, undies, stockings & garter belt, silk & satin slips and of course women's shoes and dresses. I started wearing pantyhose and still very much adore wearing them - so feminine! I cut a small hole in the front of pantyhose so my penis and balls can poke through. My fav lingerie as far as bras, undies and stocking/garter belts go is Honey Birdette - just so utterly divine and anyone with an interest in women's lingerie should buy their lovely lingerie immediately - you will not be sorry. Simone Perele is another nice brand of what I'd call more conventional bras & undies for everyday wear. Still, if one is going to wear lingerie - go sexy! Image
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I should add it's a huge thrill going to buy your own lingerie and I highly recommend it. I actually dress up in one of my COSMO dresses and wear my silicon breast forms, bra, undies, stockings & garter belt plus pink shoes. One of the sales assistants (who are so helpful for cross dressers like me) commented on my COSMO dress and called it perfect!

So why not give into your desires, let that inner female inside of you jump in the drivers seat and go lingerie shopping. I promise you will have a ball and end up with some really sexy lingerie. The stigma of males wearing women's clothes and lingerie is slowly disappearing. I've even walked around in public wearing a hot pink silk slip and no one cares - at least not where I live. So go for it! Image
kaywhy
Site Admin

Post by kaywhy »

I have situation I need advice.
I get off sniffing panties and fantasizing while masterbating. My girlfriend has a hot friend who jokingly mentioned selling her panties.
I have fantasized and masterbated about her friend, more frequent thinking about her panties to my face.
I am thinking of jokingly asking her to buy a pair, I know it could definitely go wrong but the chance that she may give me a pair makes me hard.
should I be happy to fantasize or take the chance to enjoy her scene and panties.
To top that off, my girlfriend mentioned three way and mutual masterbation between three people. This could be turning into fantasy come true
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

As an avid panty sniffer I can really relate to this post ;)
And you have also summed up my ultimate fantasy 3 way wet dream too!!!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I'm also an avid masturbator and panty sniffer. Nothing better than a used panty with a strong smell.