Panties

Share your deepest secrets
danman3625
Site Admin

Re: Panties

Post by danman3625 »

started wear sisters panties we i was 14 i love wearing her cute panties i came in many pairs of her panties
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

I love to sniff panty, no matter whos the panty. It should be used and dirty as much as better. I always look to grab a panty from a laundry basket in my relative, or friend's house.
jonrobert441
Site Admin

Post by jonrobert441 »

i have enjoyed the pleasures of wearing and getting off in women's panties since i was a teen, using mom's. silky nylon ones are the way to go for me. over the years i used friends, cousins, and other relatives panties and slips, being careful not to cum into them. eventually, since i travelled a lot for business I bought my own and had the freedom to wear when i wanted and enjoyed great JO sessions, soaking the panties with my cum.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I found in my underwear drawer a couple of pairs of my wife’s panties that I had been wearing sometimes some months ago. They were black boy shorts, very soft, and look a lot like my shorts so I hadn’t noticed them in the drawer. I decided to return them to her underwear drawer. But first I put them on an wore them a bit which got me instantly hard. Then I took them off and laid them on the bed in front of me and came all over the crotch of her panties. Once the cum had soaked in and dried, I returned them to her drawer.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I too love wearing sexy lace panties and stroking myself in panties for others to enjoy and watch. I started my panties wearing fetish about 8 years ago, after my lady friend caught me stroking myself in her panties. She got so turned on, that I now wear panties Whenever I am stroking myself at her house .
Wearing panties feels so sexy and erotic.
Paul
uncut7in
Site Admin

Post by uncut7in »

I don't wear panties myself, but like meeting guys who are wearing black lace panties, so I can pull his them down to fuck them.
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Post by scottydapimp187 »

Hope this counts.
My ex step mom was fine as fuck. She always showered in the even before getting into her bikini and getting in her jacuzzi.

I would shower as soon as she was done. First thing I'd do was take out her freshly dropped bra and panties after I got naked. I'd smell her sluttly perfume on her bra.

But the panties... umm.
They smelled like a nice pussy, and usually had a few pussy hairs on em. And a streak or two of dry pussy juice.

I did try em on once or twice but my main thing was rubbing my cock were her pushy was, then stretch em out on the counter and cum all over where he pussy had touched all day.

It's amazing she never noticed the crustyness of them when she washed em later.
jonrobert441
Site Admin

Post by jonrobert441 »

Married, pantie lover, agree that wearing silky panties is awesome. Wish more men did, and we're open to playingquote=pantieboyjamie post_id=3332 time=1446340005 user_id=9504]
Panties just FEEL SO DAMN GOOD on my body, and they make my dick get SO F---ING EXCITED, I don't know why ALL men don't try wearing ladies panties!!! Trust me, once "pantied" you'll never go back (AND you can keep it YOUR secret secret)!!!! And I cannot believe that there are not more men out there that feel the same way as me!!! (at least none that are brave enough to admit it here in this forum).
[/quote]
ross1957
Site Admin

Post by ross1957 »

I love wearing panties. It started for me with my mum's at a very early age. The feeling of wearing them was unbelievable, and I would always end up masturbating in them. As I got older, I would wear my wifes and not just for sexual pleasre, but to wear instead of mens pants. I now live alone and have my own panties, which I will wear most of the time. I love to go shopping for my own panties. There is so much more choice.
priv419
Site Admin

Post by priv419 »

I wear panties all the time, I love the way they feel
kj7jk
Site Admin

Post by kj7jk »

I have been sniffing and wearing panties for many years. They have always been a huge turn on for me, I love the way they feel and I still get instantly hard every time I slip a pair on. It is amazing how many guys enjoy it and I enjoy seeing others wearing theirs as some look quite hot in them, I also like connecting with others either in a chatroom or on camera to have a jerking session and I always end up filling my panties with a big load of my cum.
ragoguy
Site Admin

Post by ragoguy »

Yes, I also LOVE to wear nylon panties !!! I wear them all the time, when I go out to the store or just about anywhere, ( maybe except the Dr. office ) , but I still have my guy clothes on the out side !!! One thing that I LOVE , is the feel of ( 2 ) layers of nylon, either 2 pair of panties , or a pair of nylon panties and a nylon slip, oh what a nice feeling that second layer gives you !!! Just try the 2 layer feel, I am sure you will cum back for more !!! ;)
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

maxdick wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:29 am do you also like to smell the pussy juice on them and even suck it off before you cum?
Yes and love it so does my older neighbor he loves to smell and stroke to my wife’s panties
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

solobiguy wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:33 am
maxdick wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:29 am do you also like to smell the pussy juice on them and even suck it off before you cum?
Yes and love it so does my older neighbor he loves to smell and stroke to my wife’s panties
if i was your neighbor id wear your wifes panties
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

wanttotryit wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:07 pm
I would absolutely love to see you wear them
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

solobiguy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:43 am
wanttotryit wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:07 pm

I would absolutely love to see you wear them
that would be so hot to cum in them for you then let you cum in them while i was wearing them
grayuk58
Site Admin

Post by grayuk58 »

goodniteswearer89 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:18 pm I like to wear panties too. When I was younger if I was alone I would wear my sisters panties and her bra and her skirts I would get so hard doing that and it was so hard not to cum in her panties. I would also occasionally if I could get a hold of one I would put a pad in her panties and cum in the pad.
reading thats made me really hard and horny here. i did the same too but never used pads id just ejaculate straight into them. naughty times mmm and very fond memories
sunandsand
Site Admin

Post by sunandsand »

What are you all doing to yourselves?
jlamoe
Site Admin

Post by jlamoe »

In the past several years, I'm also addicted to girls' panties by its' beautiful styles and softness touch feelings. It is no less than two or three times that I bought girls' panties from online shops, and wear them almost every day. Someone says this is a fetish, and it's not good for one's growth. But for me, it’s no different from smoking. As long as it doesn’t harm others, it’s still acceptable. And there is no need to be unconfident because of this.

By the way, recommend lifelike sex dolls from this store. If you are looking for an affordable sex doll, you can buy from there (Rember to use coupon code)

rangerfan6165
Site Admin

Post by rangerfan6165 »

Love jerking into a pair of silk or satin panties! Some nights I pull a pair out of the drawer and wrap around my cock, then stroke ans rub away! OMG!!!! Nothing feels as sexy and hot as a pair of satin panties around your cock. I fantasize that I’m jerking to a gorgeously hot 18-19 year old college coed who gives them to me in exchange for tutoring help to get an A in English class.