Daughters

Share your deepest secrets
lankytexan321
Site Admin

Daughters

Post by lankytexan321 »

Started having fantasies about my 2 grown daughters, 33 and 32. I normally fantasize about younger girls but I can't stop thinking about them. I would love to have sex with them but I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to come on to them and see if they might be interested also.
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Re: Daughters

Post by bigoldbendyone »

Never had a daughter but I have fantasies about having sex with my daughter in laws.
luvyourparts
Site Admin

Post by luvyourparts »

I have a wonderful daughter who is in her middle 20's now, very cute, very smart, and married. Her husband is a marine. In high school I went down to her basement bedroom to tell her school was delayed due to snow. As I walked in I found her on top of her covers masturbating. At first I wasn't sure what I should do but she looked so beautiful and so sexy. It was obvious she had done this before and was very good at it. She started to orgasm and I slid out as she came down from her high. I felt funny but has to go into the shower and jerk off I was so horny. When her husband was away in Marines her smart phone was still tied into our account and her text started showing up on my phone I was going to fix it in the morning. When I woke up she and her and husband was doing sex texting. It was on my phone and she sent pictures nude playing and words that were incredibly dirty. There was picture of her laying on her bed totally nude with a text to her hubby wouldn't you love to be here and cum on my titties. I saved this picture of her on the bed and a picture of the text she sent. I still every once in awhile pull it out of my secret email and masturbate she was sending that to me. I lay my ipad down right underneath my cock so it looks I am really jerking it for her and fantasize I cum on her tits. As matter of fact I am going to go do that right now
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

I don't have any daughters, but I sure a shell fantasized about going down on and fucking both my older sisters.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Since I'm now in my 60s, my fantasy involves my grown-up daughter pleasuring me through masturbation. She's in her early 30s, but not married. I've written 2 fantasy stories about this and posted them on this site ("Daughter Lends a Helping Hand"). My fantasy is involves just masturbation: she comes to my house or I visit her and she gives me handjobs. I find it very kinky when I think about it, but it's just a fantasy.
easypeasy
Site Admin

Post by easypeasy »

From a daughter's point of view, sometimes I fantasize about my dad catching me masturbating and watching me. Sometimes he touches my pussy while I'm fingering it, too--just rubs my clit or slides a finger inside me while I make myself come. Sometimes I fantasize that after I come, he rubs the head of his dick all over my wet cunt until he comes on my pussy lips and bush.

I had a very sexual liberation-oriented family growing up, so my dad saw me naked a lot, and I saw him and my mom and my brothers and sisters naked a lot. I watched a lot of grown ups have sex and used to climb in bed with my mom and dad sometimes when they were fucking and watch from up close. I think all of that affected me, so now I project my current adult desires back onto those early experiences and fantasize about them in a way that turns me on now.
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

I to fantasize about younger girls we should chat sometime.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

luvyourparts wrote:
> I have a wonderful daughter who is in her middle 20's now, very cute, very
> smart, and married. Her husband is a marine. In high school I went down to
> her basement bedroom to tell her school was delayed due to snow. As I
> walked in I found her on top of her covers masturbating. At first I wasn't
> sure what I should do but she looked so beautiful and so sexy. It was
> obvious she had done this before and was very good at it. She started to
> orgasm and I slid out as she came down from her high. I felt funny but has
> to go into the shower and jerk off I was so horny. When her husband was
> away in Marines her smart phone was still tied into our account and her
> text started showing up on my phone I was going to fix it in the morning.
> When I woke up she and her and husband was doing sex texting. It was on my
> phone and she sent pictures nude playing and words that were incredibly
> dirty. There was picture of her laying on her bed totally nude with a text
> to her hubby wouldn't you love to be here and cum on my titties. I saved
> this picture of her on the bed and a picture of the text she sent. I still
> every once in awhile pull it out of my secret email and masturbate she was
> sending that to me. I lay my ipad down right underneath my cock so it looks
> I am really jerking it for her and fantasize I cum on her tits. As matter
> of fact I am going to go do that right now

wow such a hard core admission, but who can blame either of you for a wonderful sexual existence... maybe she'd have liked a 'safe' alternate to manage her needs while hubby was absent; and who better than a loving father.. . :o
sv-
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

love2squirt wrote:
> I to fantasize about younger girls we should chat sometime.

theres that literary- erotica place where pseudo incest is a partial topic.. I explained where young gal had attempted a search of my shorts once... :twisted:
sv- -
perejohn41
Site Admin

Post by perejohn41 »

I have a 45 yo daughter (yes, I am old, 82) that I love very much. She lives with my wife and I along with her two children, father is out of the picture. She is a beauty, looks 20 years younger, beautiful face, hot body! She is endowed with large breasts (40F) that I love to see. I have ED and cannot have penetration sex but I am still able to masturbate. I fantasize about playing with her tits, sucking her luscious nipples and licking/sucking her pussy. She is known to walk around nude inside the house and I start to drool over those beautiful titties. I've never been brave enough to feel her up but perhaps some day!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

perejohn41 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:21 pm I have a 45 yo daughter (yes, I am old, 82) that I love very much. She lives with my wife and I ...
I fantasize about playing with her tits, sucking her luscious nipples and licking/sucking her pussy. She is known to walk around nude inside the house ...
More than enough to start my plane!
Good luck!
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

I do fantasize about younger girls. My daughter, my uncle and myself... we shared good experiences. She is 25 and still sexy and naked wow same as the very first time!

Girlfriend's daughter... so sexy, awesome lil naked body and pretty... she is a doer.

If.you can we can't chat about these 2 girls... and my experiences with them :)
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

oneofthem wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:26 pm I do fantasize about younger girls. My daughter, my uncle and myself... we shared good experiences. She is 25 and still sexy and naked wow same as the very first time!

Girlfriend's daughter... so sexy, awesome lil naked body and pretty... she is a doer.

If.you can we can't chat about these 2 girls... and my experiences with them :)
I'd like to chat, I have a similar experience
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

love2squirt wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:45 am I to fantasize about younger girls we should chat sometime.
Hi I love to masturbate thinking about a niece or young girls also. very Hot.
Regards Blackcatbone
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

I would love to chat about your thoughts on younger daughters, young girls in general
longandharduk

Post by longandharduk »

Am up for chats about younger daughters!
blackcatbone

Post by blackcatbone »

To chat do we go through email or are their private rooms here for that
ckr4fun

Post by ckr4fun »

love2squirt wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:45 am I to fantasize about younger girls we should chat sometime.
Me too. Would love to talk about it.
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

blackcatbone wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:52 pm I would love to chat about your thoughts on younger daughters, young girls in general
sounds like a hot chat
lonefalcon

Post by lonefalcon »

I have a now 41 yo stepdaughter (I'm 64), still quite slim and attractive. I've known her since she was 19, and glimpsed her breasts once down her t-shirt. My imagination has had me masturbating furiously for the last 20 years but I would never approach her to do so. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch her in the shower?