Daughters

Share your deepest secrets
misterio2

Re: Daughters

Post by misterio2 »

I used to masturbate in home home-office knowing that my step-daughter was around; I would leave the door half open and I knew that she was soo curious that when walking in front of my office she would asked me 'what are you doing?' - most of the time my answer was -working - but I was so aroused one day that I answered - 'Do you really want to know? '- She said 'Yes' and came into my office; I told her that masturbation was something natural and that I sometimes I do it watching pretty girls. I was watching Chaturbate, and started showing some girls, deviating my conversation about tattos and piercings, while I continued with one hand rubbing my dick.
I saw her watching the PC monitor, but I knew also, that from time to time she deviated her sight to see my penis.
I finally asked her - Have you seen penises before, and she replied 'Yes'.. so my next question was 'Do you think mine is big or small'? and she replied 'above average' and she left.
I had an explosive ejaculation after, but she missed that part; maybe she was already masturbating herself in her room.
wyldside

Re: Daughters

Post by wyldside »

I have a grown stepdaughter that, long story short, I've had the privilege of seeing some very intimate photos several years back. At the time i didn't really have the mindset i do now but I will admit they led to some of the most explosive orgasms from masturbation I've ever had fantasizing about her pussy