Site Admin

Re: Edging

Post by timcrav »

I love to tease myself to madness.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

The only problem with edging that I've encountered, was edging to near the edge and cumming all over everything and then having to clean it up without leaving any evidence.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Hey, I didn't know much about edging. But I like wanks with the lads alot. I went on grindr coz over covid my footy matches were canceled. This guy said we have some edging. I kinda didn't know what it was about
I'm straight but like wanking with guys is all. But he tied my hands and legs to a chair and wanked me off slowly for ages. I was dripping. Then he went mad on my dick but didn't stop after I cum. He said I was a naughty lad for cumming without permission and needed dick torture. He runbned his palm all over my dick head. It felt weird. He said it's good training for young guys and I should bring my footy mates over. A few are thinking of it as he said it makes you better in bed.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

When I was younger I would snort coke and would masturbate for hours. I would edge and get so excited I would fantasize fucking with men or women, young and old. I'd reach the point that when I would come, is make a beautiful mess. I grew up, quit using coke and I would edge on a few occasions and my orgasms would be incredible. With the wife, I managed to edge but she likes to come together so I stopped edging.
ellie69
Site Admin

Post by ellie69 »

I discovered edging by accident when I was younger, sitting on the sofa slouched down so that the seam of my tights pulled tightly over my crotch, just gently squeezing my thighs would make my panties ride against my clit, I'd sit amongst my family for ages feeling horny, sometimes I'd sneakily get hold of the waist of my tights and tug them a little so they'd ride between my pussy lips. Sometimes I'd feel my thighs tense and I'd have to stop, by the time it was bed time my pussy was throbbing my panties soaking.