do you share these fantasies with your wife or girlfriend?

Share your deepest secrets
privatethoughts
Site Admin

Re: do you share these fantasies with your wife or girlfriend?

Post by privatethoughts »

I've tried many times to share fantasies with my wife, but she mostly refuses. Or what she shares is so tame and vanilla she is clearly holding back. Mine are too far out there to risk sharing if she won't meet me somewhere in the middle on honestly and effort. It would be very fun to be open books with her on this. Nothing she fantasized would bother me in the least. I've told her that many times. It would be exciting to have it shared. But....too much history. Been too long. Not gonna happen.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

Whenever I get the chance, I promote sex discussion, especially since there may be younger people reading it, who might be considering getting into a relationship. My wife and I shared our sexual fantasies and our passion for solosex early in the relationship. What's the alternative? Keeping everything secret and private? That's a recipe for disaster down the road.

Besides, if you share something with the other person which they consider too weird or kinky, or whatever, then maybe that person is the THE ONE for you, and it's better that you got everything out front at the start.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Yes. We also roleplay.
harleyguy
Site Admin

Post by harleyguy »

I would love to share my fantasies with my wife but she can get very judgmental. My wife has no imagination and says she is not into masterbation. I have bought numerous toys and vibrators, but they are never used.
rjon615
Site Admin

Post by rjon615 »

privatethoughts wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:27 am I've tried many times to share fantasies with my wife, but she mostly refuses. Or what she shares is so tame and vanilla she is clearly holding back. Mine are too far out there to risk sharing if she won't meet me somewhere in the middle on honestly and effort. It would be very fun to be open books with her on this. Nothing she fantasized would bother me in the least. I've told her that many times. It would be exciting to have it shared. But....too much history. Been too long. Not gonna happen.
This is EXACTLY my situation and it's frustrating as hell! On the rare mornings when she mentions having a sex dream and I politely ask her for details, she grins and then conveniently says doesn't remember any. Yeah right. She's an insanely jealous woman who has never been comfortable with me seeing naked women, much less openly fantasizing about one, so I'm sure she's thinking that if she confessed to dreaming about another man it would give me permission to share my naughty thoughts of other women, but she can't accept that so she plays dumb. You'd think after being married for over 30 years she'd trust me by now to open up, and that's the part that hurts.
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

I told my wife that i often fantasize about her mom. Once in a while she will indulge me during sex and tell me to "fuck mommy"
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

mikeyjo wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:58 pm I told my wife that i often fantasize about her mom. Once in a while she will indulge me during sex and tell me to "fuck mommy"
Your wife is frickin awesome.
blazer
Site Admin

Re: do you share these fantasies with your wife or girlfrien

Post by blazer »

njhockey1088 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:14 am my wife knows about all of my fantasies expect the bi side of me. i have messed around with guys in the past and would do it again. she tells me she would not be upset and i know it would turn her on, not sure why i dont just come out and say it! lol anyway if you want to talk more let me know.
I bet she would have a hands-free orgasm watching you give a nice looking guy with a nice looking dick a blow job.
perejohn41
Site Admin

Post by perejohn41 »

I used to share my thoughts with my wife and we had good sex together, but then, as we got older, these became less and less. Soon she gave up on sex and I went to masturbation full time. I always masturbated frequently. Recently, I have found a "virtual fuck buddy" on line at this site and we have been sharing a lot. She regularly masturbates and we take about mutual interests. We may never meet but I feel very close to her. Someday!
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

jester73 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:12 pm I've shared many of my fantasies with my wife. Some she judged me for, harshly. So my more taboo fantasies stay locked up in my mind, or shared with like minded pervs online.
I am in the same way. The taboo one are in my head and I chat with people about them... very wild one
anat2nas
Site Admin

Post by anat2nas »

oneofthem wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:14 am
jester73 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:12 pm I've shared many of my fantasies with my wife. Some she judged me for, harshly. So my more taboo fantasies stay locked up in my mind, or shared with like minded pervs online.
I am in the same way. The taboo one are in my head and I chat with people about them... very wild one
It’s the same for me. I share many of my fantasies with my wife but I have some I keep to myself! One day I may be able to share with someone but who knows.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

rjon615 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:21 pm
privatethoughts wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:27 am I've tried many times to share fantasies with my wife, but she mostly refuses. Or what she shares is so tame and vanilla she is clearly holding back. Mine are too far out there to risk sharing if she won't meet me somewhere in the middle on honestly and effort. It would be very fun to be open books with her on this. Nothing she fantasized would bother me in the least. I've told her that many times. It would be exciting to have it shared. But....too much history. Been too long. Not gonna happen.
This is EXACTLY my situation and it's frustrating as hell! On the rare mornings when she mentions having a sex dream and I politely ask her for details, she grins and then conveniently says doesn't remember any. Yeah right. She's an insanely jealous woman who has never been comfortable with me seeing naked women, much less openly fantasizing about one, so I'm sure she's thinking that if she confessed to dreaming about another man it would give me permission to share my naughty thoughts of other women, but she can't accept that so she plays dumb. You'd think after being married for over 30 years she'd trust me by now to open up, and that's the part that hurts.
I'm in the same boat. She never remembers those things. She was brought up in a very religious family so I believe that she is ashamed of opening up about her fantasies. She might think I would feel hurt. She told me about her sexual past but things were very tame. She knows I know two guys she had sex with but she won’t go into details. What she can’t understand is those details are what turn me on.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

mash2014 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:33 am I'm in the same boat. She never remembers those things. She was brought up in a very religious family so I believe that she is ashamed of opening up about her fantasies. She might think I would feel hurt. She told me about her sexual past but things were very tame. She knows I know two guys she had sex with but she won’t go into details. What she can’t understand is those details are what turn me on.
I've given up trying as my wife won't talk about sex at all. She told me about one guy fucked her before I did and she'd sucked his cock and he came in her mouth (which she didn't expect!!). I'd love to hear more details but nope! Did she get naked for him? Did he suck her cunt? How many times did they fuck? I've asked her how many cocks she has felt and she gets annoyed.
I used to ask her about her doctor appointments where her cunt and tits were seen and felt and she would tell me the details while I masturbated. I was a mixture of jealous and turned on. She won't talk about it anymore though.
I've asked her if she has felt up inside herself and she got annoyed before answering yes when I pushed.
I really want to talk about sex but she is not interested at all. This leaves me very frustrated, and that's why I'm here.
I've shared stories and a few photos with a couple of males on this site and I'd be willing to masturbate and suck with another male.
So life goes by and the sex between my wife and I is zero. She will show me her tits and cunt if I ask (she did this morning!) while I felt myself. But I can't enter the cunt in any way (finger, cock). I can just look.
What I really need is to talk openly about sex with a female and for us to feel each other. My dream would be to have her open her cunt lips, me to stick the head of my cock in there and masturbate a load. Oh yeah!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

wheelboy2 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:06 am
mash2014 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:33 am I'm in the same boat. She never remembers those things. She was brought up in a very religious family so I believe that she is ashamed of opening up about her fantasies. She might think I would feel hurt. She told me about her sexual past but things were very tame. She knows I know two guys she had sex with but she won’t go into details. What she can’t understand is those details are what turn me on.
I've given up trying as my wife won't talk about sex at all. She told me about one guy fucked her before I did and she'd sucked his cock and he came in her mouth (which she didn't expect!!). I'd love to hear more details but nope! Did she get naked for him? Did he suck her cunt? How many times did they fuck? I've asked her how many cocks she has felt and she gets annoyed.
I used to ask her about her doctor appointments where her cunt and tits were seen and felt and she would tell me the details while I masturbated. I was a mixture of jealous and turned on. She won't talk about it anymore though.
I've asked her if she has felt up inside herself and she got annoyed before answering yes when I pushed.
I really want to talk about sex but she is not interested at all. This leaves me very frustrated, and that's why I'm here.
I've shared stories and a few photos with a couple of males on this site and I'd be willing to masturbate and suck with another male.
So life goes by and the sex between my wife and I is zero. She will show me her tits and cunt if I ask (she did this morning!) while I felt myself. But I can't enter the cunt in any way (finger, cock). I can just look.
What I really need is to talk openly about sex with a female and for us to feel each other. My dream would be to have her open her cunt lips, me to stick the head of my cock in there and masturbate a load. Oh yeah!
I’ve longed to talk with a woman about sex, being very explicit and detailed and masturbate each other.
I’ve managed to get some details of my wife’s sexual life before me. As our relation started, she told me about some men she fucked but wouldn’t go into details as if she gave him a blowjob, if they swapped with other people, or if she had sex with a woman. I suspect she had sex with at least two women but she will not go into details and as years go by she doesn’t like to talk about sex.