Girl of the past

Share your deepest secrets
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Girl of the past

Post by mushroomhead »

When I was 21, I was living in Sacramento. This was back in 1985, and I was an electronic geek. I had the most powerful cb radio station in the county. I hooked up with a 16 year old girl who was this ultimate fox. This girl, named Wendy, was just the finest thing you ever saw. She didnt wear any makeup, she had the body of a godess, perfect tities, nice ass, all the curves in the right places, and a face you could die for. If there ever was a ten, she was it.

But there was one hook. She said that every guy that ever approached her was after one thing and one thing only, and that was to sleep with her. Now, maybe this was just a line from her, but I had to believe this was true. I mean, how beautiful she was. So, for 3 months, I could only go with her to movies and meals and whatever else, but I just couldnt bring myself to try and get her to do the act. After being with this girl for 3 months, damn, I wanted her so bad. A few days before she was to return to Northern California to finish her high school, she asked me to go swimming with her in her trailer park. She lived with her grandma for the summer, and I had become good friends with both.

The day at the swimming pool, Wendy was wearing a one piece, and she looked so fine. I mean, this girl was a 10 plus, nothing came close to her. I mean, in the past, and at the pool, I was in heaven just being with her. It was that good. Once I saw her jump in the pool, I got such a hard on. I was laying on a lounge chair and I couldnt get out of it. I mean, the first thing she would have seen was my raging hard on, and I knew that would of turned her off. So when she asked me to come in, all I could say is that I wanted to get a tan on my back. I couldnt even turn over because she gave me such a hard on, but she also had said that every guy she ever met was only interested in one thing. So how could I explain myself?

That is pretty much the entire story. A guy left at the mercy of the most finest piece of ass ever, just trying to be a gentleman. Damn, I wish I could have kept in contact with this girl. Looked her up many of times, but seems like she just disappeared.

Jacked off many of times just thinking of that moment. Even today, some almost 35 years later, I still jack off to that moment. She was that good, that perfect, a ten if there was ever one.