If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excited?

Share your deepest secrets
svengalideck

Re: If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excite

Post by svengalideck »

oliviaanne wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:41 pm When I was a teen I used to get off on giving my dad peeks. ... It turned me on to think about him masturbating to me and I would often go to my room and Jill while thinking about it.
Wow so glad i'm strolling this site, admiring these views, and thinking about what sexy young things get up too!
sv-
ragoguy
Site Admin

Re: If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excited?

Post by ragoguy »

Well not so much any more, but when I was a teen , I would let My Mom and My Aunt catch Me Jackin Off and I would Cum in front of them, this Always Excited Me!!! Oh, I did manage to let My Wife's best friend Betty, catch Me Jackin and Cumming, She had the Biggest Smile on Her face, I could tell it Excited Her and Me !!!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I was jacking off in my room when I was just getting started shooting cum and my aunt walked by my open door.
She stepped back and stood in the doorway watching me masturbate.
When I was done and had it all on my belly she walked up to me and wiped it up with her bare fingers.
She didn’t spill a drop. It all went in her mouth.
We repeated this several times. She never touched me any other way.
And from then on I’d clean myself up just like she did.
Last edited by iamnaked on Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Yes it would. I am a bit of an exhibitionist.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

oldfan wrote:
> Yes, it would. I am a bit of an exhibitionist.

I'm both a voyeur and an exhibitionist.
rebelstar

Post by rebelstar »

I get excited about any nudity It is nonrestrictive and natural and everyone should be horny all the time. I have 3 daughters and everyone of them have fantastic natural bodies. Great boobs and great asses and have seen each one nude. It just takes me back to the days when I was hitting great bodies like that.
rebelstar

Post by rebelstar »

I get excited about any nudity It is nonrestrictive and natural and everyone should be horny all the time. I have 3 daughters and everyone of them have fantastic natural bodies. Great boobs and great asses and have seen each one nude. It just takes me back to the days when I was hitting great bodies like that.
sweetmollyb

Post by sweetmollyb »

Not always, but definitely sometimes.
hornydad43

Post by hornydad43 »

rebelstar wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:35 am I get excited about any nudity It is nonrestrictive and natural and everyone should be horny all the time. I have 3 daughters and everyone of them have fantastic natural bodies. Great boobs and great asses and have seen each one nude. It just takes me back to the days when I was hitting great bodies like that.
Hey we should chat :) Message me!
rebelstar

Post by rebelstar »

Nudity is natural Everyone go naked
joein
Site Admin

Post by joein »

I got a massage from my mother and stripped right in the middle of it. She just kept going.
don111

Post by don111 »

used to show off to my sister, she seemed to enjoy it and I certainly did. Was very exciting to a young lad.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

There has been some occasions where I've felt aroused when a family members seen me naked. It's partly an instinctive reaction to anyone seeing me naked, and of course there's the taboo element as well.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I remember showing my younger sister my "balls" when I was a teenager. Quite arousing. She asked to see them again another time.
greendoor

Post by greendoor »

oldfan wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:34 pm I remember showing my younger sister my "balls" when I was a teenager. Quite arousing. She asked to see them again another time.
Had a similar experience with my older sister growing up, though she was the one who asked me if first if she could see me.
sunnygirl

Post by sunnygirl »

It can be embarrassing depending on the circumstances, but I do usually find it exciting nonetheless.
paparetro

Post by paparetro »

In a busy household this is often unavoidable, but for me it's always been quite exciting, both when I was growing up and today.
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

When I was young mom was always telling me to get dress. The more time I could spend naked the more I loved it.

Step-dad was letting my sister, younger than me, and myself staying naked while he was or wasn't. He loved seeing us naked from very very young.

My uncle had a special rule. If he was naked at his appartement who else was there had to be naked too.

My grandparents were never naked. Few aunts and uncles, male and female cousins and of course mom, step-dad, sister and me were always naked at uncle and wow lots of men loved it.

Uncle had special friends who loved being naked when we were there. When I grew up and got my ex wife and family we were often at uncle for a short or a long week vacation. I can say that either old or young there were never enough eyes and sometimes not enough mouth or body hands to enjoy the beautiful moments...
islandlife

Post by islandlife »

Although I know I shouldn't, I do find myself getting aroused if a family member sees me naked. I did growing up and I still do now. The forbidden nature of it can even make it more exciting.