If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excited?

Share your deepest secrets
blushguy75

Re: If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excited?

Post by blushguy75 »

The idea of it turns me on so much. I have been fantasizing about it since I was a preteen. It was actually my very first masturbation fantasy. I even went so far as to lay naked in the middle of our living room floor doing my homework waiting for my mom and sister to get home from work (my sister is 11 years older than me). I would not get up to get dressed until I heard their car pull into the driveway.
One year, we lived in the country, and a few times I went outside while everyone was home and stripped naked. The thought of one of my family members seeing me through a window was a huge turn on.
Now, at 48, I still have the fantasies and desire to be seen, but now it is mixed with wanting my parents and/or sister to tease me about my body and undersized penis. None of this is sexual as far as finding family attractive or wanting incest. It is just about being seen by them. Weird, I know.
joein
Site Admin

Post by joein »

In the middle of getting a massage from my mother I pulled off all my clothes and lay naked in front of her. She didn't know what was happening. I reassured her and let her know I was ok and told her to continue. I was really nervous about the consequences and potential embarrassment of this but i kept my cool. I enjoyed my mothers hands on my naked body and let my dick get hard so she could see that. i was ready and started to cum.
svengalideck

Re: If a family member sees you nude, does it get you excite

Post by svengalideck »

oliviaanne wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:41 pm When I was a teen I used to get off on giving my dad peeks. .... It turned me on to think about him masturbating to me and I would often go to my room and Jill while thinking about it.
oliviaanne glorious babe! I wasn't a recipient myself but I've known a couple of gals who said as much they'd flashed their parents/ adult relatives and the like. I'd had a girl I was minding for a day accost me by running her hand up my leg into my shorts and not stopping till I went ahemm...

Myself I'm a happy nudist and have flashed within my block several ladies accidentally/ on purpose, answered the door in just a business shirt with equipment exposed, also entertained some locals with see through shorts. One or two copped a feel and suggested something happen in private.

You do lose your inhibitions once a certain aspect takes over... love the teasing as much as the completion, so to say.. :twisted: :lol:

As i wrote elsewhere, a lot of Summer river swims in country were naked when we were little; even the adults doffed their gear and swung around naked for a while. Back at their home (cousins) we'd walk to and from the bathrooms naked often, and bed time took forever as we'd sit around, little kids to teens nearly always naked in the heat.
dec
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Many members of my family have seen me naked. My male cousin and nephew have watched me wank on many occasions and have joined in.
don111

Post by don111 »

oldfan wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:34 pm I remember showing my younger sister my "balls" when I was a teenager. Quite arousing. She asked to see them again another time.
I used to get really excited showing my sister my cock as I was developing, and her letting me see her as her pubes began to grow.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Siblings can (and do) often have fun with each other.
don111

Post by don111 »

oldfan wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:48 am Siblings can (and do) often have fun with each other.
yes the more I chat to likeminded people, the more I realise that, it certainly felt good, but naughty, at the time.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I agree!
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

Oh yeah! I'm an exhibitionist anyway and love to show off seeing the reaction of family members when they see my swinging meat and bull balls fills me with pride. My favorite was when my dad walked in on me toweling off after a shower when I was visiting from college. He just smirked and had this look of pride on his face and smiled and nodded. Best feeling ever.