Wet fun. Peeing and such

Share your deepest secrets
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Wet fun. Peeing and such

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I'm just wondering how many of us also enjoy peeing fun. I don't think that I can call it golden showers fun because that has never happened to me but I do occasionally have fun doing it myself. I started out in my teen years by letting my cock stick up between my legs while sitting on the toilet. Then just peeing and letting it pool around my balls and legs. As I got older I started wetting myself on purpose, usually at home alone. Then as I got older I got to the point were my prostate didn't let me go long enough to drive home so I would go while driving.

I once spent a night in a hotel by myself and spent the entire time there drinking water and spraying all over myself. I can't be the only one that does this can I? Let me know.
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

Re: Wet fun. Peeing and such

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

-------
Last edited by georgian1stcum94 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iloveknickers
Site Admin

Post by iloveknickers »

Not done golden showers but I do love wetting myself especially when I wear my wife's knickers and panties. Always done when I'm home alone. I put on a couple of pairs of her panties and old trousers then when i'm ready to go, I'll go outof the house for a few minutes until i am bursting. Then when the firts trickle starts, I rush back knowing I am not going to get to the toilet in time and let it all flood out. Glorious, usually followed by cumming in the panties.
strokerace
Site Admin

Post by strokerace »

I had a gf and we sort of stumbled on watersports by accident.

She was sitting in the empty bathtub preparing to wax her legs when 6 beers came coursing through my bladder. Toilet was broken and sink was full of her beauty supply stuff so I started pissing in the bathtub. She moved her foot into my stream and started fingering herself then sucked me dry when I was done.

Over the course of a few weeks she got more experimental. If we were out drinking at a bar she would come into a bathroom stall and hold my cock for me, often dipping her fingers in my piss stream and licking them clean.

One night after a long shift at the bar she came home, I was waiting (her kids were away). Called me to wait in front of the elevator. When the door opened on her floor she was naked under a long coat, wearing a collar and leash and plunging a vibrator in and out of her cunt. I led her straight to the bathtub pissed in her mouth and face then proceeded to take her ass while she held the toy in her pussy.

Once on my birthday she followed me into the pub stall with a glass of white wine. She gulped it down, refilled the glass with my piss and went back out to the bar and sipped on her 'wine' before we headed home.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

Back in my younger days, and still ocassionally, when I take a shower and feel the need to piss, I will sometimes point my cock upward and pee all over my chest and face, if the stream reaches that far. It was funny, the other day my brother ( who has no idea of any of my fetishes or activities) said how that when he was in the shower and the water went cold, it almost made him pee, and he was like, peeing in the shower, YUK. I just said nothing, walked away, and laughed to myself. I know it is human waste, but I have no problem with pee. I like peeing on myself, feeling the warmth of it and the smell, just for that short period of time anyway, and then washing it off. I have often thought of being in the center of a circle jerk and having guys pee on me and then cumming on me. As long as I can wash it off afterwards, I have no problem with it. But anything else, such as shit, I wont even get near that, that is just gross.
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

I too indulg myself in using pee to enhance my arousal in masturbation . That i would like to find a woman who would enjoy pee as both in mutual masturbation with each other . Along with using pee as a good mens in fore play before actual intercourse . to enhance both of our arousal with enjoying it together with one another ;) :)
Shadow 109
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

Has anyone here ever considered / thought of using a Wet Vac / Shop Vac on masturbating themselves & then letting you pee flow after you had orgasmed ?
As I have tried this a couple of times myself & had some strong orgasms from it . As well as being very aroused in how the Wet Vac suction pulled on my cock & also made it hum . really vibrate . in bringing myself to a climax & a most wonderful orgasm I have ever had. The suction applied & the vibration / humming caused my climax to mount pretty quickly . in that my orgasms were quite strong and very pleasurable . When I did use this form to masturbate myself at times .

I have heard & seen videos of a young woman in the U.K using her vacuum on her pussy to get herself off . While cleaning her House . Which to me was a great way to change a chore . into something looked forward to enjoying in every day ;) ;)
Anybody else ?
Shadow 109
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

For what it's worth I understand there are perils and dangers connected with using a vacuum cleaner for masturbatory purposes and it's something I really wouldn't recommend.

I'm not really into golden showers, being peed on or drinking pee. However I do absolutely love anything to do with holding, desperation, pants wetting or only just getting to a toilet in the nick of time. It goes without saying that I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who has similar interests.
appleburger
Site Admin

Post by appleburger »

As a fat kid I stumbled on a way of losing weight quickly and easily by wearing multiple layers of tight clothes and sweating the fat off. I found if I wore at least 8 layers, my pee didn't penetrate to the outside as it was soaked up by my inner layers and soon dried from the heat of my body. I got a kick out of walking up to an adult in the street, usually an aunt or an uncle, for I had many of both, and wanking in front of them while we chatted. Sometimes I'd pee as well.
No one noticed I was wearing 10 or more pairs of jeans and pants, or if they did notice and asked me how many I had on, I said 2 or 3, and when asked why, I'd say I was just trying to sweat off a few pounds. If they noticed me gyrating my hips and asked why, I'd say my jeans were tight and I was just trying to loosen them a little. My metabolism is very slow and I put on weight easily. I can't be bothered with dieting. I just let my weight climb by, say, 100 pounds and I enjoy sweating the excess off by wearing lots of tight clothes, blasting off, as I call it, and peeing. Good clean(?) fun!
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

I certainly enjoy anything connected with holding, desperation, wetting and needing to go to the toilet in general. It goes without saying that I'd be happy to hear from anyone with similar interests.
jim1956
Site Admin

Post by jim1956 »

When my wife and I were younger, she would let me watch her sit on the loo and pee for me, It was very revealing and hot!
shashtzoh
Site Admin

Post by shashtzoh »

When I was single, I had a close female friend that I did a lot of out doors stuff with including hiking, biking, and rock climbing. When we were out in the wilderness of Colorado, we were often far from an outhouse. Usually, she would go over behind a bush or tree and I might get glimpse and the same was true for her peeking at me. One time, we were rock scrambling and there wasn't a place to move behind. Linda apologized and said she couldn't wait. She just pulled the leg of her baggy shorts and the crotch of her thong aside and squatted a little. Her pee squirted out in a big gush as she aimed it over the edge of the rocks we were on. It was so sexy! And I'm not usually into that, to be honest. I told her I had to pee, too, and she said to go ahead since it was only fair. My penis was getting chubby watching her and I let my pee fly out and into the open air. Then in her typical crude style, Linda said, "That was fucking hot. We'll have to pee together more often."
jim1956
Site Admin

Post by jim1956 »

And did you shash?
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Now that the topic has been broached, I remember that when I was younger (teens-30s) when I was in a bathtub I used to enjoy the feeling of warm pee on my stomach and chest. Much later (60s), I became curious about the custom in some cultures of drinking one's own urine. I researched it a bit and discovered that urine actually is sterile in most cases (exceptions with some infections). So I would drink lots of water, pee in a glass, and drink the urine. Warm, interesting taste. It is supposed to be healthy; but I did to make a habit of it.
shashtzohx
Site Admin

Post by shashtzohx »

In answer to your question, Jim, yes Linda and I did pee in front of one another many times after that. At first it was mostly when we were in the mountains. I remember one time we were climbing one of the 14k peaks and because she and I were free on a week day, no one else was really around. We were still in the treeline when I told her that I needed to take a pit stop. I walked over into the trees a bit and opened my fly. I realized she was right there next to me. "Me, too," she indicated. She was wearing one of those hiking/biking skirts that the actual outdoors outfitters make. She lifted it up and pulled the crotch of her unders aside. This time, I faced her and pulled out my penis and started peeing with a strong stream. She looked right at me and I looked right at her. As our streams finished, my penis was starting to grow from looking at her pussy with neatly trimmed fur on the lips. I kind of made a show of squeezing out the last drops and that made me grow even more. "Careful or else something else will be coming out of it," she said with a smile. "You wish," is what I said as we resumed our hike. We had quite a few other chances to see each other including at her home.
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

I love anything connected with pee fun, especially holding, desperation and wetting. Naturally would be more than happy to hear from anyone - of either sex - who has similar interests.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

My wife and I also like the outdoors and hiking. When I have to take a leak while on the trail, she will come over and hold my cock while I pee. My wife has told me she is curious what it's like to have a cock, so she says this is one way for her to kind of experience it. But she's not into pee play, so nothing sexual happens while I pee (and I watch her pee too on the trail or on the toilet...she enjoys when I watch).
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

It's fun to stand in the shower just before you let the water hit your body you take your cock and put it between your crotch and pee as it runs down your thighs it feels so good that warm and hot pee as it trickles down your legs...
I will pee outside any time I have to when I am working in the yard, just move my shorts away and go it feels so good
exhibitit
Site Admin

Post by exhibitit »

I am into desperation and leaking but not wetting unless i'm at the beach. have pissed into a towel when I couldn't hold while driving home a little drunk one night.. threw the towel out the window when I'd released enough pressure, but a lot of it ended up in my briefs :lol:
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

I love the feeling of peeing myself especially when I have a diaper or pull up on and then I rub myself to an amazing orgasm either by using my hand or a back massager. When I was single I would go buy diapers or pull ups and just sit around and try to pee In them and then I would get so horny I would have to go jack off.
Last edited by goodniteswearer89 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.