Wet fun. Peeing and such

Share your deepest secrets
oftenstroking

Re: Wet fun. Peeing and such

Post by oftenstroking »

adrian69702016 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:41 pm Plenty of fantastic stories and experiences on here.

I'd love to know if anyone, male or female, enjoys masturbating when they need to pee. Personally I find my sense of arousal is stronger when I need to go to the toilet than if my bladder's empty.
Myself for many years always intense sexual pleasure from all aspects of bladder and urethral pee and peeing sensations. Pee filling up or coming out of my bladder always part of my masturbating pleasures. Am keen to discuss this with similar bladder sensations devotee.
Thank you,
James
oftenstroking@mail.com
oneofthem

Post by oneofthem »

I love emptying my bladder on myself or on someone.

Love the feeling of warm pee going down on me while I'm in my bed or walking. Something when someone is peeing on me.

After sex pee is my second favorite pleasure.

I'll send you emails soon
pehubby10

Post by pehubby10 »

Wish my wife cb pee for me but she cheats
rollwithme

Post by rollwithme »

Yes.... this has been a secret I have had for quite a while is to hold a pissing penis.... I am chicken to ask my hubby too (so embarrassing)
ja8998

Post by ja8998 »

I frequently pee in the shower and often will point my dick up and pee on my chest and stomach. It feels so good and generally gets me hard. Once I had been edging for a while. I was high and it was feeling so good. Hard as a rock, I got in the shower and felt the urge to pee on myself. While the stream shot upward, I leaned forward and let it shoot into my mouth. OMG the idea that I was peeing in my mouth was so exciting. It tasted sweet and I just let it run out of my mouth - didn't swallow. But when I was done I came so fast.
bry1975

Post by bry1975 »

rollwithme wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:22 am Yes.... this has been a secret I have had for quite a while is to hold a pissing penis.... I am chicken to ask my hubby too (so embarrassing)
You should try to ask him. Sounds hot.