Masturbating In Your Female Friend’s Bed

Share your deepest secrets
iammmd55

Masturbating In Your Female Friend’s Bed

Post by iammmd55 »

Any other guys get seriously turned on doing this? House / apartment sitting, pet sitting, or just visiting?
skynet475

Re: Masturbating In Your Female Friend’s Bed

Post by skynet475 »

Yes and I can go a bit further, as a teen when I was with someone house sitting I'd go through panty drawers, cum in them then put them back.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

Never did the snooping thing but did have my way with one friend’s extra big pillow a few times, right there in her bed. I did launder the case after.
sodakwhack

Post by sodakwhack »

I have a long time friend... She helped me (emotionally) when I got divorced and vise versa. She wanted to buy a new vehicle (a pickup) and wanted a "guy friend" to go with her. She offered up her bed for me as she took her couch. I wanted to fuck her forever and while that will never happen, this was going to be the closest I'd ever get. So, that night I thought about fucking her while sleeping in her bed and rubbing one out.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

sodakwhack wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:25 am I have a long time friend... She helped me (emotionally) when I got divorced and vise versa. She wanted to buy a new vehicle (a pickup) and wanted a "guy friend" to go with her. She offered up her bed for me as she took her couch. I wanted to fuck her forever and while that will never happen, this was going to be the closest I'd ever get. So, that night I thought about fucking her while sleeping in her bed and rubbing one out.
Oh… been there! Not the post divorce thing but fantasizing about her and improvising with her pillow!