Masturbating to trans vids, mtf and ftm

Share your deepest secrets
jemstone
Site Admin

Masturbating to trans vids, mtf and ftm

Post by jemstone »

If you spend decades looking at sex sites as I have, you see just about every variation of sexual desire and practice we humans enjoy. Lots of fetishes out there.

I sometimes masturbate watching trans vids and cams of male-to-female (mtf), mostly beautiful women with beautiful cocks. I am bi, but most often I am looking at the cocks. Lately, however, I have started watching female-to-male (ftm) vids, and I find them very hot.

Over the years I have seen micropenises on cam, but also the occasional woman with a large clit, a clit the size of a micropenis. The ftm guys on cam have large penis-like clits and still a vagina.When you see how much a large clit looks like a micropenis, you appreciate the fact that the penis and clit have the same function in our pleasure.

I do have a fantasy of playing with a ftm. Anyone else share that fantasy?
ja8998

Re: Masturbating to trans vids, mtf and ftm

Post by ja8998 »

Yes, I'm a straight curious married male and often masturbate to fantasies of mtf trans. The idea of sucking the cock of a beautiful woman gets me so hard. Would love to here more from you. I'm incredibly hard just reading your post here.