My most recent fantasy

Share your deepest secrets
phose70

My most recent fantasy

Post by phose70 »

Thought I'd share my most recent fantasy that materialised just last weekend.

Background is that I (along with my wife and daughter) had to attend a dance show where my grand-daughter was performing. She is still very young but there were a lot of other much older girls performing various dances in the show - up to 18 years old. It was one of these older girls that really caught my eye.

We were sitting in one of the front rows in the theatre so had a really good close-up view. As soon as this girl took to the stage for the first time. She was tall and dark-haired with beautiful,long legs but it was her magnificent rack that really stood out. Almost every movement resulted in a glorious bounce of her beautiful tits. Many of the costumes she wore were quite revealing too, so you could frequently see her panties and crotch. So hot. I couldn't take my eyes off her and, although we were sitting in the semi-darkness, she had this sultry look that seemed to say to me "I know what you're doing" but I couldn't stop.

It was warm in the theatre so I had to take off my jacket, which was useful as it meant I could have it lying in my lap. So each time the dream girl took to the stage, it meant I could slip my hand onto my cock in the gloom without my wife and daughter knowing. Stopping myself from cumming was a bit of a challenge though, as I watched her tits and nylon-clad legs leading up to her glorious triangle - wondering how wonderful she must look naked.

But good news is that there was an interval mid-show to allow the audience a comfort break. Thankfully there was an empty cubicle in the 'Gents' which was obviously waiting for me. Masturbating to the dreamgirl while all those guys were in the same room was so hot and set me up for the second half of the show.

We're now a few days on and I can still picture her as I sit here thinking about her with my cock out.

Well, that's my latest fantasy (based firmly on reality). What's yours?
hardcock688
Site Admin

Re: My most recent fantasy

Post by hardcock688 »

Very hot story….