Wife visually impressed

Share your deepest secrets
adventurous

Wife visually impressed

Post by adventurous »

My wife Sara and I went to a friend of mines pool party this last summer. As we were sitting by the pool having a drink Sara noticed another friend of mine standing close by. She grabbed my arm and said look at the size of the cock on that guy! It was impossible to miss, it was silhouetted in his swim trunks and it was huge. Sara was going insane starting at it, my friend noticed Sara's interest and came over to talk with us. Sara is quite cute and very sexy, men always notice her. I introduced Sara to my friend Curt and invited him to sit with us. Sara couldn't take her eyes off his cock. I informed Curt that my wife Sara was infatuated with his cock. He just laughed and said he gets that a lot. Sara exclaimed that she's never seen a cock that big before. Curt said you should see it when it's hard, it gets twice as big.

Sara about had an orgasm right then and there. She said to Curt I'd love to see it hard, then Sara looked at me and said she really wanted to see it hard! Curt looked at me and I told him whatever makes her happy. There was a guest house behind the pool and Curt took my wife by the hand and led her there. They went inside and fucked each others brains out for the next hour.

When Sara returned she had a huge smile on her face and Curtis cum running down her legs. Sara sat next to me, lit a cigarette and took a sip of my drink. Sara said she's never dreamed sex could be so good. Curt had the biggest, thickest cock she's ever seen or fucked, it'd be a week before her stretched out pussy would be back to normal. Curt absolutely destroyed her cunt and she loved it. Sara informed me that Curt and her had a fuck date for next week and I could watch her taking his huge cock. In the past I had told Sara that I wanted to watch her fuck another man but she refused saying she wasn't ready for that.

I mentioned to her about not wanting to fuck another man and she blushed and said that was before she came face to face with a giant cock, how often does a girl get a chance to see such a monster. Then when I told her she could fuck that giant cock there's no way she was not going to take me up on that offer. Sara thanked me profusely for the opportunity to enjoy such a big cock. She said it was wonderful, she's never felt so full before or had so many climaxes or ones of such intensity, it was exceptional sex and she owned me big time.

I told her she could make it up to me by fucking more men with big cocks and she looked both surprised and delighted! I told her that I wanted to watch her taking big cocks, Sara enthusiastically agreed and asked if I was sure about this and I replied absolutely. So started our new lifestyle and we both couldn't be happier. Its amazing the effects a big cock has on a woman.