My Narcissism

Share your deepest secrets
jemstone
Site Admin

My Narcissism

Post by jemstone »

Narcisssus was a handsome figure In Greek mythology who fell i love with his own mirror image in a pool of water.

Now "narcissism" is usually talked about as a psychological, dysfunctional condition, but I want to write here about my own love of my body. Most of the stories here, naturally, are about our finding pleasure in our bodies, especially masturbation. but for me my narcissism has some special features.

Mirrors, for example, as a teen boy home alone while my parents were at work, I would walk around the house naked and masturbate in front of a full-length mirror. I would then finish by fucking my pillow. I still masturbate at times in front of a mirror.

When I began writing stories here on Solotouch (the first, older version), I enjoyed reading my own stories and masturbating as I read. Maybe not unusual, but I often came reading my own stories.

When I began playing with my cock on cam for others in the early 1990s and experienced the thrill of c2c chat, I would watch my own cam as much as the other guy's. Maybe 8 years ago I began hosting virtual circlejerks, and while we often had up to 12 cock cams on at a time, I found myself watching my own cock cam most often. I have naked pics of myself and my cock on my computer and on some of the sites we baters use, and I love just edging looking at my own cock.

I am curious if other have this fetish/fantasy.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: My Narcissism

Post by mash2014 »

I can relate to your comment. One day I came home and knew I was going to be by myself for the afternoon. I had seen some girls that I thought were hot, so I was kind of turned on. I smoked a joint, stripped naked and started to look at myself in the mirror. I got so turned on I started to masturbate. I was in love with myself and the orgasm was unbelievable. I still rate it as my most intense orgasm ever.

I have written about my sexuality, from masturbation through who I had sex with, to my attraction to women and men. I have detailed what happened and what I did. Even made a list of my sex partners and a list of my solo sex fantasies.
When I read them over again, most of the time after 3 or 4 pages I masturbate and cum very hard. I enjoy reading about the sexual me and that’s when I masturbate thinking of myself.